Welcome to Codette ...
The village of Codette is 1,230 feet [375 m] above sea level.<1>.
Time Zone: Codette lies in the Central Standard Time Zone (CST) and does not observe daylight saving time. The time zone in French: CST- Heure Normale du Centre (HNC).
Telephone area codes for Codette: (306) & (639)<2>
The Canadian Postal Code for Codette: S0E<3>
Communities near Codette ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Codette.
- Carrot River
- White Fox
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for White Fox
- White Fox lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<4> to the north of Codette
- Jump to Google Maps centered on White Fox
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Zenon Park
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Zenon Park
- Zenon Park lies 18 miles [29 km]<4> to the southeast of Codette
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Zenon Park
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Ridgedale
- Ridgedale lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<4> to the south of Codette
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ridgedale
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Aylsham
- Aylsham lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<4> to the southeast of Codette
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Aylsham
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Love
- Love lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<4> to the north of Codette
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Love
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Garrick
- Garrick lies 18 miles [29 km]<4> to the northwest of Codette
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Garrick came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Garrick
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Pontrilas
- Pontrilas lies 5 miles [8 km]<4> to the south of Codette
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Pontrilas
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Codette ...
Looking for more information about Codette? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Codette, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Codette.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Communities in Saskatchewan
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Codette. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Saskatchewan: www.saskatchewan.ca/
|<1>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Codette - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<2>||Area code (639) is an overlay for area code (306).|
|<3>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Codette). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Codette or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<4>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Codette) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Codette. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from CodetteOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Codette. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 53.2815, Longitude: -104.0287 |
|<5>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<6>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|