Welcome to Arborfield ...
The town of Arborfield is 1,180 feet [360 m] above sea level.<1>.
Time Zone: Arborfield lies in the Central Standard Time Zone (CST) and does not observe daylight saving time. The time zone in French: CST- Heure Normale du Centre (HNC).
Area codes for Arborfield: (306) and (639)<2>
The Canadian Postal Code for Arborfield: S0E<3>
Communities near Arborfield ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Arborfield.
- Carrot River
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Codette
- Codette lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<4> to the northwest of Arborfield
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Codette
- Zenon Park
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Zenon Park
- Zenon Park lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<4> to the southwest of Arborfield
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Zenon Park
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Ridgedale came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Ridgedale
- Ridgedale lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<4> to the west of Arborfield
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ridgedale
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Aylsham came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Aylsham
- Aylsham lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<4> to the northwest of Arborfield
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Aylsham
- Crooked River
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Crooked River
- Crooked River lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<4> to the south of Arborfield
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Crooked River
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Eldersley
- Eldersley lies 18 miles [29 km]<4> to the south of Arborfield
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Eldersley
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Pontrilas
- Pontrilas lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<4> to the northwest of Arborfield
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Pontrilas
- Blue Jay
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Blue Jay
- Blue Jay lies 18 miles [29 km]<4> to the north of Arborfield
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Blue Jay
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Mistatim
- Mistatim lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<4> to the southeast of Arborfield
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mistatim
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Arborfield ...
Looking for more information about Arborfield? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
In addition to the Tourism page for Arborfield, there are neighboring communities that also have Tourism pages. More information about those communities can be found on our TripAdvisor Page for Arborfield.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Index of Cities, Towns and Villages for Saskatchewan
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Arborfield. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Saskatchewan: www.saskatchewan.ca/
|<1>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Arborfield - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<2>||Area code (639) is an overlay for area code (306).|
|<3>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Arborfield). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Arborfield or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<4>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Arborfield) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Arborfield. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Arborfield
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Arborfield. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 53.1062, Longitude: -103.6606
|<5>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|