Welcome to Zenon Park ...
Time Zone: Zenon Park lies in the Central Standard Time Zone (CST) and does not observe daylight saving time. The time zone in French: CST- Heure Normale du Centre (HNC).
Area codes for Zenon Park: (306) and (639)<1>
The Canadian Postal Code for Zenon Park: S0E<2>
Communities near Zenon Park ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Zenon Park.
- Carrot River
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Codette
- Codette lies 18 miles [29 km]<3> to the northwest of Zenon Park
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Codette
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Ridgedale
- Ridgedale lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<3> to the west of Zenon Park
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ridgedale
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Aylsham
- Aylsham lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<3> to the north of Zenon Park
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Aylsham
- Crooked River
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Crooked River
- Crooked River lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<3> to the south of Zenon Park
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Crooked River
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Eldersley
- Eldersley lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<3> to the south of Zenon Park
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Eldersley
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Leacross
- Leacross lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<3> to the west of Zenon Park
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for Leacross. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Leacross
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Pontrilas
- Pontrilas lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<3> to the northwest of Zenon Park
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Pontrilas
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Zenon Park ...
Looking for more information about Zenon Park? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Zenon Park, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Zenon Park.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Index of Cities, Towns and Villages for Saskatchewan
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Zenon Park. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Saskatchewan: www.saskatchewan.ca/
|<1>||Area code (639) is an overlay for area code (306).|
|<2>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Zenon Park). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Zenon Park or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Zenon Park) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Zenon Park. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Zenon ParkOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Zenon Park. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 53.0657, Longitude: -103.7582 |
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|