Welcome to Bjorkdale ...
The village of Bjorkdale is 1,550 feet [472 m] above sea level.<1>.
Time Zone: Bjorkdale lies in the Central Standard Time Zone (CST) and does not observe daylight saving time. The time zone in French: CST- Heure Normale du Centre (HNC).
Telephone area codes for Bjorkdale: (306) & (639)<2>
The Canadian Postal Code for Bjorkdale: S0E<3>
Communities near Bjorkdale ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Bjorkdale.
- Porcupine Plain
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Mistatim
- Mistatim lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<4> to the northeast of Bjorkdale
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mistatim
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Sylvania
- Sylvania lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<4> to the west of Bjorkdale
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Sylvania came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Sylvania
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Chelan
- Chelan lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<4> to the southeast of Bjorkdale
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Chelan
- Crooked River
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Crooked River
- Crooked River lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<4> to the north of Bjorkdale
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Crooked River
- Barrier Ford
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Barrier Ford
- Barrier Ford lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<4> to the south of Bjorkdale
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Barrier Ford
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Eldersley
- Eldersley lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<4> to the northwest of Bjorkdale
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Eldersley
- Marean Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Marean Lake
- Marean Lake lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<4> to the south of Bjorkdale
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Marean Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Algrove
- Algrove lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<4> to the southwest of Bjorkdale
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Algrove
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Bjorkdale ...
Looking for more information about Bjorkdale? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Bjorkdale, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Bjorkdale.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Saskatchewan Community
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Bjorkdale. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Saskatchewan: www.saskatchewan.ca/
|<1>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Bjorkdale - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<2>||Area code (639) is an overlay for area code (306).|
|<3>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Bjorkdale). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Bjorkdale or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<4>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Bjorkdale) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Bjorkdale. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from BjorkdaleOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Bjorkdale. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.7110, Longitude: -103.6486 |
|<5>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<6>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|