Although we found mention of Saint Victor de Bonaventure during our research, we really don't have any information about it.<1> Over time, we expect to discover additional information that will be added to our Gazetteer..
When we're planning a trip and want to make reservations or still at home and looking for a place to eat, we usually start by visiting the TripAdvisor website. Once on their website we search for what's available, then check the recommendations and experiences of other people.
Although there are many ways of searching the TripAdvisor website, we prefer to start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page. On the Tourism page you'll find a quick overview of the community, with links to restaurants, lodging, flights, rentals and nearby attractions.
While we are unaware of a TripAdvisor Tourism page that is specific to Saint Victor de Bonaventure, there are communities in the surrounding area that have Tourism pages that may be of help. The following map should help you find find those communities communities.
List of Neighboring TripAdvisor Tourism Pages ...
Below is a list of those communities which have a TripAdvisor Tourism page and are relatively close to Saint Victor de Bonaventure - within 35 miles [56.3 km]<2>.
Our list sorts the communities in alphabetical order. There are 5 communities listed:
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Campbellton came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Campbellton
- Campbellton lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<2> to the east of Saint Victor de Bonaventure
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Campbellton
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Campbellton<3>
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Charlo came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Charlo
- Charlo lies 30 miles [48.3 km]<2> to the east of Saint Victor de Bonaventure
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Charlo
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Charlo<3>
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Dalhousie came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Dalhousie
- Dalhousie lies 28 miles [45.1 km]<2> to the east of Saint Victor de Bonaventure
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Dalhousie
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Dalhousie<3>
- Kedgwick River
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Kedgwick River came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Kedgwick River
- Kedgwick River lies 35 miles [56.3 km]<2> to the southwest of Saint Victor de Bonaventure
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Kedgwick River
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Kedgwick River<3>
Other Roadside Stops ...
The Communities of Quebec
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Province of Quebec: https://www.quebec.ca/
|<1>||If we encounter the name of what might be a community, our methodology is to add that name to our Gazetteer. For example, we might find a sentence like "He went south past Saint Victor de Bonaventure and then turned west". While Saint Victor de Bonaventure could be some kind of landmark, we think that it's more likely to be a community. We've added Saint Victor de Bonaventure as a placeholder with the hope that we'll be able to add more information in the future.|
Just as a reminder: Our definition of a community is rather broad and includes those places (or areas) where several families lived and had a name which identified that place. For example, you might hear somebody say that they are going over to Bird Creek to see Pete ... Bird Creek is just a gas station and a couple of homes at the crossroads. While it might not be on the map, everybody in the area knows it by that name.
Places of interest include buildings at a crossroad, several families clustered in a hollow or maybe the location of a way station. It also includes places like mines, lumber camps, ferry crossings, etc. The community might still exist, is now gone or only existed for just a short period of time.
Also keep in mind that Saint Victor de Bonaventure could have been on the original document by mistake, misspelled, the original/alternate name of a community that we've listed elsewhere or was placed in the wrong . Sometimes a post office or train station would have a different name than the community where it's located, so two names might be referring to the same community - we're working to straighten it all out.
Since confusion between is common, we searched and weren't able to find another Quebec community named Saint Victor de Bonaventure.
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Saint Victor de Bonaventure) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Saint Victor de Bonaventure. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 48.0556, Longitude: -66.9922
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<4>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|