Around Kings Cove ...
The largest community within a 50 mile [80 km] radius is Port Hope Simpson. It is located about 23 miles [37 km] to the west of Kings Cove.
The next largest community is Mary's Harbour.
It is located about 19 miles [ km] to the south of Kings Cove
Below is a sample of nearby communities: Keep in mind that when we give a distance, it's a 'straight-line' distance from Kings Cove.<2>
- Dead Islands
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Dead Islands
- Dead Islands lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<2> to the north of Kings Cove
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Dead Islands
- Deepwater Creek
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Deepwater Creek
- Deepwater Creek lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<2> to the south of Kings Cove
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Deepwater Creek
- Francis Harbour
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Francis Harbour
- Francis Harbour lies less than 2 miles<2> to the southeast of Kings Cove
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Francis Harbour
- Georges Cove
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Georges Cove
- Georges Cove lies less than 2 miles<2> to the northwest of Kings Cove
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Georges Cove
- Long Island
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Long Island
- Long Island lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<2> to the east of Kings Cove
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Long Island came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Long Island
- Mary's Harbour
- Continue List (9 more) ...
- Murray Harbour
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Murray Harbour
- Murray Harbour lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<2> to the south of Kings Cove
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Murray Harbour
- Pinsents Arm
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Pinsents Arm
- Pinsents Arm lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<2> to the northwest of Kings Cove
- Pinsents Arm has also been known as:
- Pensons Arm
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Pinsents Arm
- Rexons Cove
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Rexons Cove
- Rexons Cove lies 5 miles [8 km]<2> to the west of Kings Cove
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Rexons Cove
- Saint Lewis
- Seal Bight
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Seal Bight
- Seal Bight lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<2> to the south of Kings Cove
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Seal Bight
- Spear Harbour
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Spear Harbour
- Spear Harbour lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<2> to the southeast of Kings Cove
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Spear Harbour
- Square Island Harbour
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Square Island Harbour
- Square Island Harbour lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<2> to the north of Kings Cove
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Square Island Harbour
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Triangle
- Triangle lies 18 miles [29 km]<2> to the north of Kings Cove
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Triangle
- Williams Harbour
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Williams Harbour
- Williams Harbour lies less than 2 miles<2> to the southwest of Kings Cove
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Williams Harbour
Curious and Interesting Names Near Kings Cove ...
It seems like there is always a nearby community with a name that seems interesting, maybe familiar or just catches our attention in some other way. We've collected some names which strike us as being curious or interesting. Our list can be found on the Tidbits & Trivia Page for Kings Cove.
Airports Near Kings Cove ...
When a trip includes a flight, we try to find an airport that best fits our travel plans.<5> To that purpose, we've assembled a list of that are relatively close to Kings Cove and that information can be found on the Airports Page for Kings Cove.
Websites We Enjoy ...
When we're planning a trip, we like to check the following websites for sights, attractions and places to visit.
- For the Province of Newfoundland and Labrador:
- TripAdvisor Links for:
- Also of Interest:
Other Roadside Stops ...
Index of Cities, Towns and Villages for Newfoundland and Labrador
About Newfoundland and Labrador
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Kings Cove. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Newfoundland and Labrador: https://www.gov.nl.ca/
|<1>||Unless noted otherwise, the population counts we use should be considered estimates. Our population values for Kings Cove were taken from various sources and although they can be traced back to Statistics Canada (StatCan), they should not be considered official.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Kings Cove) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Kings Cove. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Kings CoveOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Kings Cove. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.5754, Longitude: -55.7428 |
|<3>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Kings Cove), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|