Welcome to Mary's Harbour ...
The coastal town of Mary's Harbour is located on the southeast Atlantic coast of Labrador.
A typical abbreviation for Mary's Harbour: Marys Hbr. (or less commonly used: Marys Harb. or Marys Hrbr.)
Mary's Harbour is near sea level<1>.
Time Zone: Mary's Harbour lies in the Newfoundland Time Zone (NST/NDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: NST- Heure Normale de Terre-Neuve (HNT), NDT- Heure Avancée de Terre-Neuve (HAT).
The area code for Mary's Harbour: (709)
The Canadian Postal Code for Mary's Harbour: A0K<2>
Communities near Mary's Harbour ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Mary's Harbour.
- Saint Lewis
- Lodge Bay
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Lodge Bay
- Lodge Bay lies 5 miles [8 km]<3> to the south of Mary's Harbour
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lodge Bay
- Caribou Run
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Caribou Run
- Caribou Run lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<3> to the east of Mary's Harbour
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Caribou Run
- Deepwater Creek
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Deepwater Creek
- Deepwater Creek lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<3> to the northeast of Mary's Harbour
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Deepwater Creek
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Shoal Tickle
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Shoal Tickle
- Shoal Tickle lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<3> to the east of Mary's Harbour
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Shoal Tickle
- Cape Charles
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Cape Charles
- Cape Charles lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<3> to the southeast of Mary's Harbour
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cape Charles
- Indian Cove
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Indian Cove
- Indian Cove lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<3> to the east of Mary's Harbour
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Indian Cove came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Indian Cove
- Loran - Historic
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Loran
- Loran was located 10 miles [16.1 km]<3> to the east of Mary's Harbour
- Aaron Cove - Historic
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Aaron Cove
- Aaron Cove was located 11 miles [17.7 km]<3> to the northeast of Mary's Harbour
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for Aaron Cove. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<6>
- Aaron Cove has also been known as:
- Aaron's Cove
- Battle Harbour
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Mary's Harbour ...
Looking for more information about Mary's Harbour? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
In addition to the Tourism page for Mary's Harbour, there are neighboring communities that also have Tourism pages. More information about those communities can be found on our TripAdvisor Page for Mary's Harbour.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community within Newfoundland and Labrador
About Newfoundland and Labrador
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Mary's Harbour. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Newfoundland and Labrador: https://www.gov.nl.ca/
|<1>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Mary's Harbour - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<2>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Mary's Harbour). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Mary's Harbour or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Mary's Harbour) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Mary's Harbour. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Mary's HarbourOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Mary's Harbour. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.3057, Longitude: -55.8403 |
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<6>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|