Welcome to Aaron Cove (aka 'Aaron's Cove') ...
So far, we have found very little information about Aaron Cove. The little that we've found leads us believe that the community is historic.<1>
We've added Aaron Cove to our Gazetteer with the hope that we can develop more information. If you can help us with Aaron Cove, please Contact Us.
We aren't confident of the location of Aaron Cove, so consider the above location as an estimate.<2>
A typical abbreviation for Aaron Cove: Aaron Cv.
The community of Aaron Cove has also been called Aaron's Cove.
Time Zone: The area where Aaron Cove was located is in the Newfoundland Time Zone (NST/NDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: NST- Heure Normale de Terre-Neuve (HNT).
Note: While Aaron Cove is in the Newfoundland Time Zone, the area just to the east is in the Atlantic Time Zone (AST/ADT).
The location where Aaron Cove once stood is in the (709) area code.
Communities near Aaron Cove ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Aaron Cove.
- Mary's Harbour
- Saint Lewis
- Deepwater Creek
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Deepwater Creek
- Deepwater Creek lies 5 miles [8 km]<3> to the south of Aaron Cove
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Deepwater Creek
- Francis Harbour
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Francis Harbour
- Francis Harbour lies 7 miles [11.3 km]<3> to the north of Aaron Cove
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Francis Harbour
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Kings Cove
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Kings Cove
- Kings Cove lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<3> to the north of Aaron Cove
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Kings Cove
- Long Island
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Long Island
- Long Island lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<3> to the north of Aaron Cove
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Long Island came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Long Island
- Williams Harbour
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Williams Harbour
- Williams Harbour lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<3> to the north of Aaron Cove
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Williams Harbour
- Georges Cove
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Georges Cove
- Georges Cove lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<3> to the north of Aaron Cove
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Georges Cove
- Rexons Cove
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Rexons Cove
- Rexons Cove lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<3> to the northwest of Aaron Cove
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Rexons Cove
- Battle Harbour
Other Roadside Stops ...
The Communities of Newfoundland and Labrador
About Newfoundland and Labrador
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Province of Newfoundland and Labrador: https://www.gov.nl.ca/
|<1>||We use the term 'Historic' broadly and it generally means that the community no longer exists. However, it can also mean that the community might still exist, but was significantly larger or had a more 'official' existence in the past than it does now. Unfortunately our sources of data have proven to be unreliable. If you can provide us with more specific information about Aaron Cove, please let us know so that we can improve our accuracy.|
|<2>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Aaron Cove) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Aaron Cove. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Aaron Cove
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Aaron Cove. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.4483, Longitude: -55.7118
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|