Welcome to Lodge Bay ...
Lodge Bay is located on the southeast Atlantic coast of Labrador.
Lodge Bay is near sea level<1>.
Time Zone: Lodge Bay lies in the Newfoundland Time Zone (NST/NDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: NST- Heure Normale de Terre-Neuve (HNT), NDT- Heure Avancée de Terre-Neuve (HAT).
Lodge Bay is located in the (709) area code.
The Canadian Postal Code for Lodge Bay: A0K<2>
Websites for Lodge Bay ...
Although we don't have any websites that are specific to Lodge Bay, the following might be of interest:
Labrador Coastal Drive: www.labradorcoastaldrive.com/
Communities near Lodge Bay ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Lodge Bay.
- Mary's Harbour
- Saint Lewis
- Carrolls Cove
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Carrolls Cove
- Carrolls Cove lies 7 miles [11.3 km]<3> to the southeast of Lodge Bay
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Carrolls Cove
- Cape Charles
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Cape Charles
- Cape Charles lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<3> to the east of Lodge Bay
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cape Charles
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Caribou Run
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Caribou Run
- Caribou Run lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<3> to the east of Lodge Bay
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Caribou Run
- Chimney Tickle
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Chimney Tickle
- Chimney Tickle lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<3> to the southeast of Lodge Bay
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Chimney Tickle
- Shoal Tickle
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Shoal Tickle
- Shoal Tickle lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<3> to the east of Lodge Bay
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Shoal Tickle
- Camp Bay
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Camp Bay
- Camp Bay lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<3> to the southeast of Lodge Bay
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Camp Bay
- Indian Cove
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Indian Cove
- Indian Cove lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<3> to the east of Lodge Bay
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Indian Cove came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Indian Cove
- Loran - Historic
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Loran
- Loran was located 10 miles [16.1 km]<3> to the east of Lodge Bay
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Lodge Bay ...
Looking for more information about Lodge Bay? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Lodge Bay, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Lodge Bay.
Other Roadside Stops ...
The Communities of Newfoundland and Labrador
About Newfoundland and Labrador
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Lodge Bay. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Newfoundland and Labrador: https://www.gov.nl.ca/
|<1>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Lodge Bay - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<2>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. In the case of Lodge Bay, we provide only the FSA and not the LDU. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Lodge Bay). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Lodge Bay or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Lodge Bay) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Lodge Bay. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Lodge BayOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Lodge Bay. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.2314, Longitude: -55.8499 |
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|