Welcome to Caribou Run ...
Caribou Run is located on the Atlantic coast of Labrador.
Time Zone: Caribou Run lies in the Newfoundland Time Zone (NST/NDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: NST- Heure Normale de Terre-Neuve (HNT), NDT- Heure Avancée de Terre-Neuve (HAT).
Caribou Run is located in the (709) area code.
Communities near Caribou Run ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Caribou Run.
- Mary's Harbour
- Saint Lewis
- Camp Bay
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Camp Bay
- Camp Bay lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<1> to the south of Caribou Run
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Camp Bay
- Chimney Tickle
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Chimney Tickle
- Chimney Tickle lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<1> to the south of Caribou Run
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Chimney Tickle
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Carrolls Cove
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Carrolls Cove
- Carrolls Cove lies 7 miles [11.3 km]<1> to the south of Caribou Run
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Carrolls Cove
- Deepwater Creek
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Deepwater Creek
- Deepwater Creek lies 7 miles [11.3 km]<1> to the north of Caribou Run
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Deepwater Creek
- Lodge Bay
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Lodge Bay
- Lodge Bay lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<1> to the west of Caribou Run
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lodge Bay
- Spear Harbour
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Spear Harbour
- Spear Harbour lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<1> to the north of Caribou Run
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Spear Harbour
- Aaron Cove - Historic
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Aaron Cove
- Aaron Cove was located 13 miles [20.9 km]<1> to the north of Caribou Run
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for Aaron Cove. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<3>
- Aaron Cove has also been known as:
- Aaron's Cove
- Murray Harbour
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Murray Harbour
- Murray Harbour lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<1> to the north of Caribou Run
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Murray Harbour
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Caribou Run ...
Looking for more information about Caribou Run? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Caribou Run, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Caribou Run.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Newfoundland and Labrador Community
About Newfoundland and Labrador
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Caribou Run. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Newfoundland and Labrador: https://www.gov.nl.ca/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Caribou Run) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Caribou Run. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Caribou RunOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Caribou Run. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.2618, Longitude: -55.6505 |
|<2>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<3>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|