Around Ohaton ...
The largest community within a 50 mile [80 km] radius is Camrose. It lies just northwest of Ohaton.
The next largest community is Beaumont.
It is located about 40 miles [ km] to the northwest of Ohaton
The following is a sample of neighboring communities: Please note that when we give a distance, it's a 'straight-line' distance .<2>
- Armena (15 miles [24.1 km] to the northwest)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Armena
- Armena lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<2> to the northwest of Ohaton
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Armena
- Bawlf (8 miles [12.9 km] to the east)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bawlf
- Bawlf lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<2> to the east of Ohaton
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bawlf
- Bittern Lake (16 miles [25.7 km] to the west)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bittern Lake
- Bittern Lake lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<2> to the west of Ohaton
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bittern Lake
- Camrose (7 miles [11.3 km] to the northwest)
- Daysland (18 miles [29 km] to the east)
- Duhamel (13 miles [20.9 km] to the west)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Duhamel
- Duhamel lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<2> to the west of Ohaton
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Duhamel came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Duhamel
- Edberg (13 miles [20.9 km] to the south)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Edberg
- Edberg lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<2> to the south of Ohaton
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Edberg
- Ferintosh (19 miles [30.6 km] to the southwest)
- Ferlow Junction (9 miles [14.5 km] to the west)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Ferlow Junction
- Ferlow Junction lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<2> to the west of Ohaton
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ferlow Junction
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Kelsey (9 miles [14.5 km] to the southeast)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Kelsey
- Kelsey lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<2> to the southeast of Ohaton
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Kelsey
- Kingman (17 miles [27.4 km] to the north)
- Meeting Creek (20 miles [32.2 km] to the south)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Meeting Creek
- Meeting Creek lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<2> to the south of Ohaton
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Meeting Creek
- New Norway (13 miles [20.9 km] to the southwest)
- Rosalind (15 miles [24.1 km] to the southeast)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Rosalind
- Rosalind lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<2> to the southeast of Ohaton
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Rosalind
- Round Hill (13 miles [20.9 km] to the north)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Round Hill
- Round Hill lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<2> to the north of Ohaton
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Round Hill
Curious and Interesting Names Near Ohaton ...
It seems like there is always a nearby community with a name that seems interesting, maybe familiar or just catches our attention in some other way. We've collected some names which strike us as being curious or interesting. Our list can be found on the Tidbits & Trivia Page for Ohaton.
Airports Near Ohaton ...
When a trip includes a flight, we try to find an airport that best fits our travel plans.<5> To that purpose, we've assembled a list of that are relatively close to Ohaton and that information can be found on the Airports Page for Ohaton.
Websites We Enjoy ...
When we're planning a trip, we like to check the following websites for sights, attractions and places to visit.
- For the Province of Alberta:
- TripAdvisor Links for:
- Also of Interest:
Other Roadside Stops ...
Recent Changes to RoadsideThoughts ...
Mentions & References for Ohaton
Find a Community within Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Ohaton. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Unless noted otherwise, the population counts we use should be considered estimates. Our population values for Ohaton were taken from various sources and although they can be traced back to Statistics Canada (StatCan), they should not be considered official.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Ohaton) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Ohaton. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from OhatonOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Ohaton. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.9694, Longitude: -112.6592 |
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<4>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<5>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Ohaton), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|