Welcome to Lindbergh ...
Lindbergh is 1,740 feet [530 m] above sea level.<1>.
Time Zone: Lindbergh lies in the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: MST- Heure Normale des Rocheuses (HNR), MDT- Heure Avancée des Rocheuses (HAR).
Note: If you leave Lindbergh and travel east, you will leave Mountain Time and cross into the Central Standard Time Zone (CST). In addition, you will be moving from an area that observes daylight saving time to one that does not.
Area codes for Lindbergh: (780) & (587)<2>
The Canadian Postal Code for Lindbergh: T0A<3>
Communities Also Named Lindbergh ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found that there are 5 communities that are also named Lindbergh - they are located in Alabama, Missouri, Oregon, Pennsylvania and Wyoming.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Lindbergh.
Communities near Lindbergh ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Lindbergh.
- Elk Point
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Derwent
- Derwent lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<4> to the southwest of Lindbergh
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Derwent
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Heinsburg
- Heinsburg lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<4> to the southeast of Lindbergh
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Heinsburg
- Frog Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Frog Lake
- Frog Lake lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<4> to the east of Lindbergh
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Frog Lake came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Frog Lake
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Gurneyville
- Gurneyville lies 18 miles [29 km]<4> to the north of Lindbergh
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Gurneyville came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Gurneyville
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Rusylvia
- Rusylvia lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<4> to the south of Lindbergh
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Rusylvia
- Lea Park
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Lea Park
- Lea Park lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<4> to the southeast of Lindbergh
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lea Park
- Saint Edouard
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Saint Edouard
- Saint Edouard lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<4> to the west of Lindbergh
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Saint Edouard came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Saint Edouard
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Clandonald
- Clandonald lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<4> to the south of Lindbergh
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Clandonald
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Dewberry
- Dewberry lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<4> to the south of Lindbergh
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Dewberry
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Lindbergh ...
Looking for more information about Lindbergh? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
In addition to the Tourism page for Lindbergh, there are neighboring communities that also have Tourism pages. More information about those communities can be found on our TripAdvisor Page for Lindbergh.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Visit our Community Index for Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Lindbergh. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Lindbergh - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<2>||Area code (587) is an overlay for area code (780).|
|<3>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. In the case of Lindbergh, we provide only the FSA and not the LDU. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Lindbergh). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Lindbergh or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<4>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Lindbergh) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Lindbergh. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from LindberghOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Lindbergh. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 53.8833, Longitude: -110.6667 |
|<5>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<6>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|