Welcome to Dewberry ...
Time Zone: Dewberry lies in the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: MST- Heure Normale des Rocheuses (HNR), MDT- Heure Avancée des Rocheuses (HAR).
Note: If you travel east from Dewberry (for example, toward Frenchman Butte (SK)), you will leave Mountain Time and cross into the Central Standard Time Zone (CST). In addition, you will be moving from an area that observes daylight saving time to one that does not.
Area codes for Dewberry: (780) and (587)<1>
The Canadian Postal Code for Dewberry: T0B<2>
Communities Also Named Dewberry ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found that there are 3 communities that are also named Dewberry - they are located in Georgia (2) and Indiana.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Dewberry.
Communities near Dewberry ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Dewberry.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Kitscoty
- Kitscoty lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<3> to the southeast of Dewberry
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Kitscoty came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Kitscoty
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Kitscoty<5>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Marwayne
- Marwayne lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<3> to the southeast of Dewberry
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Marwayne
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Islay
- Islay lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<3> to the south of Dewberry
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Islay
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Derwent
- Derwent lies 18 miles [29 km]<3> to the west of Dewberry
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Derwent
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Clandonald
- Clandonald lies 7 miles [11.3 km]<3> to the west of Dewberry
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Clandonald
- Lea Park
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Lea Park
- Lea Park lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<3> to the northeast of Dewberry
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lea Park
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Heinsburg
- Heinsburg lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<3> to the north of Dewberry
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Heinsburg
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Rusylvia
- Rusylvia lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<3> to the west of Dewberry
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Rusylvia
- Frog Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Frog Lake
- Frog Lake lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<3> to the north of Dewberry
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Frog Lake came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Frog Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Streamstown
- Streamstown lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<3> to the southeast of Dewberry
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Streamstown
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Dewberry ...
Looking for more information about Dewberry? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Dewberry, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Dewberry.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Visit our Community Index for Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Dewberry. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Area code (587) is an overlay for area code (780).|
|<2>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Dewberry). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Dewberry or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Dewberry) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Dewberry. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from DewberryOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Dewberry. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 53.5879, Longitude: -110.5262 |
|<4>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<5>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|