Welcome to Lea Park ...
Time Zone: Lea Park lies in the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: MST- Heure Normale des Rocheuses (HNR), MDT- Heure Avancée des Rocheuses (HAR).
Note: If you travel east from Lea Park (for example, toward Frenchman Butte (SK)), you will leave Mountain Time and cross into the Central Standard Time Zone (CST). In addition, you will be moving from an area that observes daylight saving time to one that does not.
Area codes for Lea Park: (780) and (587)<1>
The Canadian Postal Code for Lea Park: T0B<2>
Communities near Lea Park ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Lea Park.
- Marwayne (9 miles [14.5 km] to the south)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Marwayne
- Marwayne lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<3> to the south of Lea Park
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Marwayne
- Islay (19 miles [30.6 km] to the southwest)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Islay
- Islay lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<3> to the southwest of Lea Park
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Islay
- Dewberry (8 miles [12.9 km] to the southwest)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Dewberry
- Dewberry lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<3> to the southwest of Lea Park
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Dewberry
- Clandonald (16 miles [25.7 km] to the west)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Clandonald
- Clandonald lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<3> to the west of Lea Park
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Clandonald
- Hazeldine (6 miles [9.7 km] to the southwest)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Hazeldine
- Hazeldine lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<3> to the southwest of Lea Park
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hazeldine
- Tulliby Lake (8 miles [12.9 km] to the northeast)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Tulliby Lake
- Tulliby Lake lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<3> to the northeast of Lea Park
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Tulliby Lake came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Tulliby Lake
- Heinsburg (10 miles [16.1 km] to the northwest)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Heinsburg
- Heinsburg lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<3> to the northwest of Lea Park
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Heinsburg
- Frog Lake (12 miles [19.3 km] to the north)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Frog Lake
- Frog Lake lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<3> to the north of Lea Park
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Frog Lake came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Frog Lake
- Onion Lake (14 miles [22.5 km] to the east)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Onion Lake
- Onion Lake lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<3> to the east of Lea Park
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Onion Lake
- Alcurve (15 miles [24.1 km] to the southeast)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Alcurve
- Alcurve lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<3> to the southeast of Lea Park
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Alcurve came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Alcurve
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Lea Park ...
Looking for more information about Lea Park? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Lea Park, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Lea Park.
Adding Lea Park to Our Gazetteer ...
As we work on our Gazetteer, we occasionally find mention of a community that is new to us. When we find such a community, we add it to our Gazetteer with the hope of adding more information in the future.
Our notes show that the earliest dated mention that we've found for Lea Park was on a map titled Road Map for Montana & Southern Alberta (from Shell Oil, 1951).
For more details about the above, see References and Mentions for Lea Park on our Genealogy Page.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Recent Changes to RoadsideThoughts ...
Mentions & References for Lea Park
Find a Community within Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Lea Park. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Area code (587) is an overlay for area code (780).|
|<2>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. In the case of Lea Park, we provide only the FSA and not the LDU. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Lea Park). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Lea Park or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Lea Park) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Lea Park. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Lea ParkOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Lea Park. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 53.6544, Longitude: -110.3399 |
|<4>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|