Welcome to Haysboro ...
Time Zone: Haysboro lies in the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: MST- Heure Normale des Rocheuses (HNR), MDT- Heure Avancée des Rocheuses (HAR).
Area codes for Haysboro: (403) & (587)<1>
The Canadian Postal Code for Haysboro: T2V<2>
Communities Also Named Haysboro ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found another community named Haysboro - it's located in Tennessee.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Haysboro.
Communities near Haysboro ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Haysboro.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Chestermere
- Chestermere lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<3> to the east of Haysboro
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Chestermere came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Chestermere
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Chestermere<4>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Langdon
- Langdon lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<3> to the east of Haysboro
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Langdon came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Langdon
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Langdon<4>
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Heritage Woods
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Heritage Woods
- Heritage Woods lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<3> to the northwest of Haysboro
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Heritage Woods
- High Point Estates
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for High Point Estates
- High Point Estates lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<3> to the east of Haysboro
- Jump to Google Maps centered on High Point Estates
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Shepard
- Shepard lies 7 miles [11.3 km]<3> to the east of Haysboro
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Shepard
- Deer Ridge
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Deer Ridge
- Deer Ridge lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<3> to the southeast of Haysboro
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Deer Ridge
- Deer Run
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Deer Run
- Deer Run lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<3> to the southeast of Haysboro
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Deer Run
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Midnapore
- Midnapore lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<3> to the south of Haysboro
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Midnapore
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Haysboro ...
Looking for more information about Haysboro? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Haysboro, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Haysboro.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Alberta Community
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Haysboro. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Area code (587) is an overlay for area code (403).|
|<2>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. In the case of Haysboro, we provide only the FSA and not the LDU. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Haysboro). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Haysboro or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Haysboro) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Haysboro. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from HaysboroOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Haysboro. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 50.9713, Longitude: -114.0847 |
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|