Communities Also Named Haysboro ...
We have found one communities that share the name Haysboro.
Within Alberta, the name Haysboro is unique.
Beyond Alberta, there is another community also named Haysboro in the United States.
- Communities Elsewhere In North America ...
- Davidson County
- This Haysboro is located in Davidson County and lies 1,689 miles [2,718.2 km]<1> to the east southeast.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Haysboro
- For more information, please visit our profile page for the Davidson County community of Haysboro.
Curious and Interesting Names Near Haysboro ...
As we travel, we always see a community with a name that gives pause. While there are names which are interesting or familiar, some catch our attention or strike our fancy. We always wonder about such a name. If time permits and the community is not too far, we'll usually try to make a side-trip.
- Deer Run (4 miles [6.4 km] to the southeast)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Deer Run
- Deer Run lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<1> to the southeast of Haysboro
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Deer Run
- Forest Lawn (6 miles [9.7 km] to the northeast)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Forest Lawn
- Forest Lawn lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<1> to the northeast of Haysboro
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Forest Lawn came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<2>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Forest Lawn
- Heritage Woods (8 miles [12.9 km] to the northwest)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Heritage Woods
- Heritage Woods lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<1> to the northwest of Haysboro
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Heritage Woods
- Highwood (8 miles [12.9 km] to the north)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Highwood
- Highwood lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<1> to the north of Haysboro
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Highwood
- Janet (9 miles [14.5 km] to the east)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Janet
- Janet lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<1> to the east of Haysboro
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Janet came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<2>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Janet
- Signal Hill (5 miles [8 km] to the northwest)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Signal Hill
- Signal Hill lies 5 miles [8 km]<1> to the northwest of Haysboro
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Signal Hill
- Sunnyside (5 miles [8 km] to the north)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Sunnyside
- Sunnyside lies 5 miles [8 km]<1> to the north of Haysboro
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Sunnyside
- Two Guns (3 miles [4.8 km] to the west)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Two Guns
- Two Guns lies 3 miles [4.8 km]<1> to the west of Haysboro
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Two Guns
- Vista Heights (7 miles [11.3 km] to the northeast)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Vista Heights
- Vista Heights lies 7 miles [11.3 km]<1> to the northeast of Haysboro
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Vista Heights
How Far From Haysboro to ...
We spend a lot of time looking through Gazetteers that were published in the late 1800's and early 1900's. Many of the Gazetteers include the distance from a community such as Haysboro to various places of note, such as Parliament Hill.
With a nod to our favorite Gazetteers, the straight-line distance beginning in Haysboro and extending to:
- View Our List ...
- Edmonton, which is the Provincial Capital of Alberta, lies 179 miles [288.1 km]<1> to the north (N). If you could drive a straight line from Haysboro to Edmonton, with an average speed<3>of 63 miles [101.4 km] per hour, it would take a little over three hours to make the trip. A comfortable walk of 2.2 miles [3.5 km] per hour would take 11 days. A horse and buggy averaging 3.2 miles [5.1 km] per hour would take 7 days.
- The National Capital at Parliament Hill (Ottawa, ON) is 1,786 miles [2,874.3 km] to the east (E). Driving would take most of three days, a buggy would take 70 days and walking would take 102 days.
- The shortest distance<4> to Jerusalem (specifically the Temple Mount and the Dome of the Rock) is 6,417 miles [10,327.2 km] and it lies to the north northeast (NNE).<5>
- The distance to the Great Mosque of Mecca (specifically the Ka'bah - or Kaaba ) is 7,184 miles [11,561.5 km] and it lies to the north northeast (NNE).<6>
- The distance to Saint Peter's Basilica (The Vatican) is 5,256 miles [8,458.7 km] and it lies to the northeast (NE).<7>
Other Roadside Stops ...
Recent Changes to RoadsideThoughts ...
Notable Births & Deaths for Haysboro
Find a Community within Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Haysboro. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Haysboro) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Haysboro. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from HaysboroOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Haysboro. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 50.9713, Longitude: -114.0847 |
|<2>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<3>||While we have tried to pick reasonable speeds, the rate of travel is very theoretical - obstacles like fences, hills, lakes, river crossings and rest stops have been ignored. When we say 'Days' of travel, we're assuming 8 hours of travel per day.|
|<4>||The shortest line can be visualized by stretching a string on a Globe from Point A to Point B - this is known as a Great Circle Route. Where you might expect the shortest route from Haysboro to the Middle East to be East and South, the Great Circle Route actually lies to the North and East.|
|<5>||The calculated bearing (or angle) to Jerusalem is 334.258 degrees.|
|<6>||The calculated bearing (or angle) to Mecca is 335.039 degrees.|
|<7>||The calculated bearing (or angle) to the Vatican is 321.977 degrees.|