Welcome to Heritage Woods ...
Time Zone: Heritage Woods lies in the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: MST- Heure Normale des Rocheuses (HNR), MDT- Heure Avancée des Rocheuses (HAR).
Area codes for Heritage Woods: (403) & (587)<1>
The Canadian Postal Code for Heritage Woods: T3Z<2>
Communities Also Named Heritage Woods ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found that there are 7 communities that are also named Heritage Woods - they are located in Maryland (3), South Carolina (3) and Virginia.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Heritage Woods.
Communities near Heritage Woods ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Heritage Woods.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Chestermere
- Chestermere lies 18 miles [29 km]<3> to the east of Heritage Woods
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Chestermere came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Chestermere
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Chestermere<4>
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Bragg Creek
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bragg Creek
- Bragg Creek lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<3> to the southwest of Heritage Woods
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Bragg Creek came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bragg Creek
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Bragg Creek<4>
- Cochrane Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Cochrane Lake
- Cochrane Lake lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<3> to the northwest of Heritage Woods
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cochrane Lake
- High Point Estates
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for High Point Estates
- High Point Estates lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<3> to the east of Heritage Woods
- Jump to Google Maps centered on High Point Estates
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Shepard
- Shepard lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<3> to the southeast of Heritage Woods
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Shepard
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Varsity
- Varsity lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<3> to the northeast of Heritage Woods
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Varsity
- Arbour Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Arbour Lake
- Arbour Lake lies 5 miles [8 km]<3> to the north of Heritage Woods
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Arbour Lake
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Heritage Woods ...
Looking for more information about Heritage Woods? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Heritage Woods, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Heritage Woods.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Alberta Community
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Heritage Woods. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Area code (587) is an overlay for area code (403).|
|<2>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Heritage Woods). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Heritage Woods or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Heritage Woods) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Heritage Woods. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Heritage WoodsOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Heritage Woods. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 51.0558, Longitude: -114.2399 |
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|