Welcome to Foremost ...
The village of Foremost is 2,910 feet [887 m] above sea level.<1> In other words, the elevation of Foremost is about ½ mile above sea level.
Time Zone: Foremost lies in the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: MST- Heure Normale des Rocheuses (HNR), MDT- Heure Avancée des Rocheuses (HAR).
Telephone area codes for Foremost: (403) and (587)<2>
The Canadian Postal Code for Foremost: T0K<3>
Communities near Foremost ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Foremost.
- Nemiskam - Historic
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Nemiskam
- Nemiskam was located 7 miles [11.3 km]<4> to the east of Foremost
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Skiff
- Skiff lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<4> to the west of Foremost
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Skiff
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Juno
- Juno lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<4> to the north of Foremost
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Juno
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Burdett came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Burdett
- Burdett lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<4> to the north of Foremost
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Burdett
- Bow Island
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Bow Island came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bow Island
- Bow Island lies 26 miles [41.8 km]<4> to the north of Foremost
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bow Island
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Bow Island
- Grassy Lake
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Grassy Lake came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Grassy Lake
- Grassy Lake lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<4> to the northwest of Foremost
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Grassy Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Orion
- Orion lies 28 miles [45.1 km]<4> to the east of Foremost
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Orion
- Purple Springs
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Purple Springs
- Purple Springs lies 30 miles [48.3 km]<4> to the northwest of Foremost
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Purple Springs
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Aden
- Aden lies 31 miles [49.9 km]<4> to the south of Foremost
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Aden
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Foremost ...
Looking for more information about Foremost? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
In addition to the Tourism page for Foremost, there are neighboring communities that also have Tourism pages. More information about those communities can be found on our TripAdvisor Page for Foremost.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Visit our Community Index for Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Foremost. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Foremost - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<2>||Area code (587) is an overlay for area code (403).|
|<3>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Foremost). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Foremost or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<4>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Foremost) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Foremost. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Foremost
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Foremost. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 49.4790, Longitude: -111.4407
|<5>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|