Welcome to Juno ...
Time Zone: Juno lies in the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: MST- Heure Normale des Rocheuses (HNR), MDT- Heure Avancée des Rocheuses (HAR).
Area codes for Juno: (403) and (587)<1>
The Canadian Postal Code for Juno: T0K<2>
Communities Also Named Juno ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found that there are 9 communities that are also named Juno - they are located in Georgia, Kentucky, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oregon, Tennessee, Texas, Washington and West Virginia.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Juno.
Communities near Juno ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Juno.
- Bow Island
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Bow Island came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bow Island
- Bow Island lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<4> to the east of Juno
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bow Island
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Bow Island<5>
- Grassy Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Grassy Lake
- Grassy Lake lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<4> to the west of Juno
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Grassy Lake
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Burdett came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Burdett
- Burdett lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<4> to the northeast of Juno
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Burdett
- Purple Springs
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Purple Springs
- Purple Springs lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<4> to the west of Juno
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Purple Springs
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Hays came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Hays
- Hays lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<4> to the northwest of Juno
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hays
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Skiff
- Skiff lies 23 miles [37 km]<4> to the south of Juno
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Skiff
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Grantham
- Grantham lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<4> to the northwest of Juno
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Grantham
- Nemiskam - Historic
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Nemiskam
- Nemiskam was located 27 miles [43.5 km]<4> to the southeast of Juno
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Juno ...
Looking for more information about Juno? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Juno, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Juno.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Visit our Community Index for Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Juno. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Area code (587) is an overlay for area code (403).|
|<2>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. In the case of Juno, we provide only the FSA and not the LDU. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Juno). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Juno or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<3>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<4>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Juno) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Juno. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Juno
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Juno. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 49.8149, Longitude: -111.5964
|<5>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|