Around Edberg ...
The largest community within a 50 mile [80 km] radius is Camrose. It is located about 16 miles [25 km] to the north of Edberg.
The next largest community is Wetaskiwin.
It is located about 27 miles [ km] to the northwest of Edberg
Below is a sample of neighboring communities: Please note that when we give a distance, it's a 'straight-line' distance starting from Edberg.<2>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Ankerton
- Ankerton lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<2> to the east of Edberg
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ankerton
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bashaw
- Bashaw lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<2> to the southwest of Edberg
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Bashaw came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bashaw
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Bashaw<4>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bawlf
- Bawlf lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<2> to the northeast of Edberg
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bawlf
- Bittern Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bittern Lake
- Bittern Lake lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<2> to the northwest of Edberg
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bittern Lake
- Continue List (9 more) ...
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Duhamel
- Duhamel lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<2> to the northwest of Edberg
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Duhamel came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Duhamel
- Ferlow Junction
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Ferlow Junction
- Ferlow Junction lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<2> to the north of Edberg
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ferlow Junction
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Kelsey
- Kelsey lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<2> to the northeast of Edberg
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Kelsey
- Meeting Creek
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Meeting Creek
- Meeting Creek lies 7 miles [11.3 km]<2> to the south of Edberg
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Meeting Creek
- New Norway
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Ohaton
- Ohaton lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<2> to the north of Edberg
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ohaton
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Rosalind
- Rosalind lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<2> to the east of Edberg
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Rosalind
- White Sands
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for White Sands
- White Sands lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<2> to the south of Edberg
- Jump to Google Maps centered on White Sands
Curious and Interesting Names Near Edberg ...
It seems like there is always a nearby community with a name that seems interesting, maybe familiar or just catches our attention in some other way. We've collected some names which strike us as being curious or interesting. Our list can be found on the Tidbits & Trivia Page for Edberg.
Airports Near Edberg ...
When a trip includes a flight, we try to find an airport that best fits our travel plans.<5> To that purpose, we've assembled a list of that are relatively close to Edberg and that information can be found on the Airports Page for Edberg.
Websites We Enjoy ...
When we're planning a trip, we like to check the following websites for sights, attractions and places to visit.
- For the Province of Alberta:
- TripAdvisor Links for:
- Also of Interest:
Other Roadside Stops ...
Visit our Community Index for Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Edberg. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Unless noted otherwise, the population counts we use should be considered estimates. Our population values for Edberg were taken from various sources and although they can be traced back to Statistics Canada (StatCan), they should not be considered official.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Edberg) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Edberg. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from EdbergOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Edberg. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.7844, Longitude: -112.7857 |
|<3>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Edberg), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|