Around Clear Hills ...
The largest community within a 50 mile [80 km] radius is Peace River. It is located about 29 miles [46 km] to the southeast of Clear Hills.
The next largest community is Fairview.
It is located about 37 miles [ km] to the southwest of Clear Hills
Below is a sample of nearby communities: Please note that when we give a distance, it's a 'straight-line' distance .<2>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bluesky
- Bluesky lies 35 miles [56.3 km]<2> to the southwest of Clear Hills
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Bluesky came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bluesky
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Brownvale
- Brownvale lies 28 miles [45.1 km]<2> to the south of Clear Hills
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Brownvale came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Brownvale
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Brownvale<3>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Deadwood
- Deadwood lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<2> to the northeast of Clear Hills
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Deadwood
- Deer Hill
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Deer Hill
- Deer Hill lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<2> to the southwest of Clear Hills
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Deer Hill
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Dixonville
- Dixonville lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<2> to the east of Clear Hills
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Dixonville
- Continue List (9 more) ...
- Hines Creek
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Hines Creek
- Hines Creek lies 33 miles [53.1 km]<2> to the southwest of Clear Hills
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hines Creek
- North Star
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for North Star
- North Star lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<2> to the northeast of Clear Hills
- Jump to Google Maps centered on North Star
- Peace River
- Roma Junction
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Roma Junction
- Roma Junction lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<2> to the southeast of Clear Hills
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Roma Junction
- Shaftesbury Settlement
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Shaftesbury Settlement
- Shaftesbury Settlement lies 30 miles [48.3 km]<2> to the southeast of Clear Hills
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Shaftesbury Settlement
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Whitelaw
- Whitelaw lies 30 miles [48.3 km]<2> to the south of Clear Hills
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Whitelaw
Curious and Interesting Names Near Clear Hills ...
It seems like there is always a nearby community with a name that seems interesting, maybe familiar or just catches our attention in some other way. We've collected some names which strike us as being curious or interesting. Our list can be found on the Tidbits & Trivia Page for Clear Hills.
Airports Near Clear Hills ...
When a trip includes a flight, we try to find an airport that best fits our travel plans.<5> To that purpose, we've assembled a list of that are relatively close to Clear Hills and that information can be found on the Airports Page for Clear Hills.
Websites We Enjoy ...
When we're planning a trip, we like to check the following websites for sights, attractions and places to visit.
- For the Province of Alberta:
- TripAdvisor Links for:
- Also of Interest:
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community in Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Clear Hills. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Unless noted otherwise, the population counts we use should be considered estimates. Our population values for Clear Hills were taken from various sources and although they can be traced back to Statistics Canada (StatCan), they should not be considered official.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Clear Hills) to Point B.Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Clear Hills. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 56.5333, Longitude: -117.8833 |
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<4>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<5>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Clear Hills), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|