Welcome to Manning ...
Time Zone: Manning lies in the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: MST- Heure Normale des Rocheuses (HNR), MDT- Heure Avancée des Rocheuses (HAR).
Telephone area codes for Manning: (780) & (587)<1>
The Canadian Postal Code for Manning: T0H<2>
Communities Also Named Manning ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found that there are 21 communities that are also named Manning - they are located in Arkansas, British Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Kansas (2), Louisiana, Michigan (2), Nebraska, New York, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Manning.
Communities near Manning ...
We have created a list of 5 communities that are near Manning.
- North Star (4 miles [6.4 km] to the south)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for North Star
- North Star lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<3> to the south of Manning
- Jump to Google Maps centered on North Star
- Notikewin (4 miles [6.4 km] to the north)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Notikewin
- Notikewin lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<3> to the north of Manning
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Notikewin came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Notikewin
- Hotchkiss (10 miles [16.1 km] to the north)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Hotchkiss
- Hotchkiss lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<3> to the north of Manning
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Hotchkiss came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hotchkiss
- Deadwood (14 miles [22.5 km] to the southeast)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Deadwood
- Deadwood lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<3> to the southeast of Manning
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Deadwood
- Dixonville (26 miles [41.8 km] to the south)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Dixonville
- Dixonville lies 26 miles [41.8 km]<3> to the south of Manning
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Dixonville
TripAdvisor Tourism Page for Manning ...
Looking for more information about Manning? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
You can learn more by visiting the TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Manning.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Recent Changes to RoadsideThoughts ...
Find a Community located in Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Manning. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Area code (587) is an overlay for area code (780).|
|<2>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Manning). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Manning or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Manning) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Manning. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from ManningOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Manning. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 56.9235, Longitude: -117.6289 |
|<4>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|