Around Armena ...
The largest community within a 50 mile [80 km] radius is Edmonton. It is located about 37 miles [59 km] to the northwest of Armena.
The next largest community is Leduc.
It is located about 26 miles [ km] to the west of Armena
The following is a sample of neighboring communities based on their distance from Armena, with the nearest first.
- Hay Lakes
(6 miles [9.7 km] to the northwest)
(8 miles [12.9 km] to the southeast)
- Bittern Lake
(9 miles [14.5 km] to the southwest)
(10 miles [16.1 km] to the northeast)
- Ferlow Junction
(12 miles [19.3 km] to the south)
(13 miles [20.9 km] to the southwest)
- New Sarepta
(13 miles [20.9 km] to the northwest)
- Round Hill
(13 miles [20.9 km] to the east)
(14 miles [22.5 km] to the south)
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Duhamel came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Duhamel
- Jump to a Google Map centered on Duhamel
- Continue List (6 more) ...
(15 miles [24.1 km] to the southeast)
- New Norway
(17 miles [27.4 km] to the south)
- Rolly View
(18 miles [29 km] to the northwest)
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Rolly View came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Rolly View
- Jump to a Google Map centered on Rolly View
(19 miles [30.6 km] to the north)
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Lindbrook came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Lindbrook
- Jump to a Google Map centered on Lindbrook
(20 miles [32.2 km] to the northwest)
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Looma came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Looma
- Jump to a Google Map centered on Looma
(20 miles [32.2 km] to the northeast)
Curious and Interesting Names Near Armena ...
It seems like there is always a nearby community with a name that seems interesting, maybe familiar or just catches our attention in some other way. We've collected some names which strike us as being curious or interesting. Our list can be found on the Tidbits & Trivia Page for Armena.
Airports Near Armena ...
When a trip includes a flight, we try to find an airport that best fits our travel plans.<4> To that purpose, we've assembled a list of that are relatively close to Armena and that information can be found on the Airports Page for Armena.
Websites We Enjoy ...
When we're planning a trip, we like to check the following websites for sights, attractions and places to visit.
- For the Province of Alberta:
- TripAdvisor Links for:
- Also of Interest:
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Armena. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Unless noted otherwise, the population counts we use should be considered estimates. Our population values for Armena were taken from various sources and although they can be traced back to Statistics Canada (StatCan), they should not be considered official.|
|<2>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<3>||If we found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<4>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Armena), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|