Welcome to Peachtree Corners ...
The city of Peachtree Corners is located in Gwinnett County<1>.
A typical abbreviation for Peachtree Corners: Peachtree Cors.
From the Census Estimates for 2019, Peachtree Corners has a population of 43,950 people<2> (see below for details).
While we don't have a date for the establishment of Peachtree Corners, you might get a feel for its founding by knowing that they incorporated July 1, 2012.
Peachtree Corners is 1,040 feet [317 m] above sea level.<3>.
Time Zone: Peachtree Corners lies in the Eastern Time Zone (EST/EDT) and observes daylight saving time
Area Codes for Peachtree Corners: (470)<4>, (678) and (770)
The ZIP codes for Peachtree Corners: 30071, 30092, 30096, 30097, 30360<5>
Websites for Peachtree Corners ...
Official Website: peachtreecornersga.gov/
Junior League: www.jlgnf.org/
Communities near Peachtree Corners ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Peachtree Corners.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Atlanta
- Atlanta lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<6> to the southwest of Peachtree Corners.
- Population from the 2020 Census: 512,550 people
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Atlanta
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Atlanta<7>
- Johns Creek
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Johns Creek
- Johns Creek lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<6> to the north of Peachtree Corners.
- Population from the 2020 Census: 85,192 people
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Johns Creek have been provided by the GNIS.<8> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Johns Creek
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Johns Creek<7>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Brookhaven
- Brookhaven lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<6> to the southwest of Peachtree Corners.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Brookhaven
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Stonecrest
- Stonecrest lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<6> to the south of Peachtree Corners.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Stonecrest
- Dunwoody West
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Dunwoody West
- Dunwoody West lies 7 miles [11.3 km]<6> to the west of Peachtree Corners.
- Estimated population in 2015: 48,733 people
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Dunwoody West have been provided by the GNIS.<8> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Dunwoody West
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Milton
- Milton lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<6> to the northwest of Peachtree Corners.
- Population from the 2020 Census: 40,037 people
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Milton
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Milton<7>
To Help With Your Genealogy Research ...
We have a couple of sections for those tracing their genealogy.
We created a list of cemeteries that are in the area around Peachtree Corners. Our list includes the location of those cemeteries and we provide an overhead view. See our Cemetery List for Peachtree Corners.
Using the information from an 1895 Atlas, we've created a list of communities that were in the area of Peachtree Corners. Our list includes information such as whether the 1895 community had a post office or railroad service. See our List of 1890's Communities around Peachtree Corners.
We also have a detailed list of newspapers that have been published in the area around Peachtree Corners. See our Newspapers Page for Peachtree Corners.
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Peachtree Corners ...
Looking for more information about Peachtree Corners? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
In addition to the Tourism page for Peachtree Corners, there are neighboring communities that also have Tourism pages. More information about those communities can be found on our TripAdvisor Page for Peachtree Corners.
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Peachtree Corners: peachtreecornersga.gov/
The official website for Gwinnett County: www.co.gwinnett.ga.us/
The official website for State of Georgia: https://georgia.gov/
|<1>||If you're interested in how the shape of Georgia's counties, including Gwinnett, have changed over time, we recommend the Atlas of Historical County Boundaries.|
|<2>||Population counts have been provided by the U.S. Census Bureau. For more detail, please visit our Census Page for Peachtree Corners.|
|<3>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Peachtree Corners - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<4>||Of the area codes for Peachtree Corners, area code (470, 678) is an overlay.|
|<5>||ZIP Codes have been created by the United States Postal Service (USPS) as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. The boundaries of the ZIP Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other ZIP Codes. So keep in mind that any given ZIP Code is only 'loosely' associated with a city (such as Peachtree Corners). When looking for a ZIP Code, whether Peachtree Corners or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the United States Postal Service (USPS).|
|<6>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Peachtree Corners) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Peachtree Corners. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Peachtree CornersOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Peachtree Corners. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 33.9699, Longitude: -84.2215 |
|<7>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<8>||The location has been supplied by the Geographic Names Information System - which is maintained by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). While these values should be definitive, we have found that accuracy can vary and you should double-check the location if accuracy is required.|