Census Data for Carlisle Acres ...
As far as we can tell, Carlisle Acres has not been included in past Census counts, so there is no population information for this community.
While we don't have census information for Carlisle Acres, you might be interested in some nearby communities where we do:
- Mountain Park [Fulton County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Mountain Park
- Mountain Park [Fulton County] lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<1> to the northeast of Carlisle Acres
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Mountain Park have been provided by the GNIS.<2> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mountain Park
- Woodstock [Cherokee County]
- Roswell [Fulton County]
- Marietta [Cobb County]
- Kennesaw [Cobb County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Kennesaw
- Kennesaw [Cobb County] lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<1> to the west of Carlisle Acres
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Kennesaw have been provided by the GNIS.<2> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Kennesaw
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Kennesaw<3>
- Holly Springs [Cherokee County]
- Alpharetta [Fulton County]
- Dunwoody [DeKalb County]
- Continue List (1540 more) ...
- Sandy Springs [Fulton County]
- Acworth [Cobb County]
- Milton [Fulton County]
- Smyrna [Cobb County]
- Canton [Cherokee County]
- Brookhaven [DeKalb County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Brookhaven
- Brookhaven [DeKalb County] lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<1> to the southeast of Carlisle Acres
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Brookhaven
- Chamblee [DeKalb County]
Cobb County ...
Carlisle Acres is located in Cobb County<4>.
For more information, please visit our Census Page for Cobb County.
Miscellaneous Information for Carlisle Acres ...
The Federal government has assigned various identifying codes to each community, county and state. At one time or another, the US Census Bureau has used one (or more) of the following identifiers when referring to either Cobb County or the community of Carlisle Acres:
- The GNIS Codes ...
- The current system of identification is called the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS). The following GNIS codes relate to Carlisle Acres:
- GNIS ID for Carlisle Acres: 1704752
- GNIS ID for Cobb County: 1686112
- GNIS ID for State of Georgia: 1705317
- Misc. Census Codes ...
- Carlisle Acres is located in Census Region #3 (the South Region) and Division #5 (the South Atlantic Division).
For more information about the various Federal identification codes, please visit our Misc Page for Carlisle Acres.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community in Georgia
About Cobb County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Carlisle Acres. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Cobb County: www.cobbcounty.org/
The official website for State of Georgia: https://georgia.gov/
The official website of the U.S. Board on Geographic Names (BGN)
The official website of the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS)
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Carlisle Acres) to Point B.Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Carlisle Acres. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 34.0440, Longitude: -84.4780 In this case, the coordinates for Carlisle Acres have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).|
|<2>||The location has been supplied by the Geographic Names Information System - which is maintained by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). While these values should be definitive, we have found that accuracy can vary and you should double-check the location if accuracy is required.|
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<4>||If you're interested in how the shape of Georgia's counties, including Cobb, have changed over time, we recommend the Atlas of Historical County Boundaries.|