Welcome to Wrentham ...
Wrentham is 3,100 feet [945 m] above sea level.<1> In other words, the elevation of Wrentham is about ½ mile above sea level.
Time Zone: Wrentham lies in the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: MST- Heure Normale des Rocheuses (HNR), MDT- Heure Avancée des Rocheuses (HAR).
Telephone area codes for Wrentham: (403) & (587)<2>
The Canadian Postal Code for Wrentham: T0K<3>
Adding Wrentham to Our Gazetteer ...
As we work on our Gazetteer, we occasionally find mention of a community that is new to us. When we find such a community, we add it to our Gazetteer with the hope of adding more information in the future.
Our notes show that the earliest dated mention that we've found for Wrentham was on a map titled Road Map for Montana & Southern Alberta (from Shell Oil, 1951).
For more details about the above, see References and Mentions for Wrentham on our Genealogy Page.
Communities Also Named Wrentham ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found that there are 2 communities that are also named Wrentham - they are located in Massachusetts and Oregon.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Wrentham.
Communities near Wrentham ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Wrentham.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Stirling
- Stirling lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<4> to the west of Wrentham
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Stirling
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Barnwell
- Barnwell lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<4> to the north of Wrentham
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Barnwell came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Barnwell
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- New Dayton
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for New Dayton
- New Dayton lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<4> to the southwest of Wrentham
- Jump to Google Maps centered on New Dayton
- Maybutt - Historic
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Maybutt
- Maybutt was located 15 miles [24.1 km]<4> to the west of Wrentham
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Cranford
- Cranford lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<4> to the northwest of Wrentham
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Cranford came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cranford
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Skiff
- Skiff lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<4> to the east of Wrentham
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Skiff
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Chin
- Chin lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<4> to the northwest of Wrentham
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Chin came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Chin
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Raymond
- Raymond lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<4> to the west of Wrentham
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Raymond came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Raymond
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Raymond<5>
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Wrentham ...
Looking for more information about Wrentham? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Wrentham, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Wrentham.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community located in Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Wrentham. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Wrentham - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<2>||Area code (587) is an overlay for area code (403).|
|<3>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. In the case of Wrentham, we provide only the FSA and not the LDU. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Wrentham). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Wrentham or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<4>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Wrentham) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Wrentham. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from WrenthamOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Wrentham. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 49.5153, Longitude: -112.1740 |
|<5>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<6>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|