When we're planning a trip and want to make reservations or still at home and looking for a place to eat, we usually start by visiting the TripAdvisor website. Once on their website we search for what's available, then check the recommendations and experiences of other people.
Although there are many ways of searching the TripAdvisor website, we prefer to start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page. On the Tourism page you'll find a quick overview of the community, with links to restaurants, lodging, flights, rentals and nearby attractions.
While we are unaware of a TripAdvisor Tourism page that is specific to Parkland, there are nearby communities that are likely to provide the information that you're looking for. If you want to learn more about those communities, the following list should be of help.
List of Neighboring TripAdvisor Tourism Pages ...
Below is a list of those communities which have a TripAdvisor Tourism page and are relatively close to Parkland - within 39 miles [62.8 km]<1>.
Our list sorts the communities in alphabetical order. There are 14 communities listed:
- Black Diamond (39 miles [62.8 km] to the northwest)
- Claresholm (15 miles [24.1 km] to the south)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Claresholm
- Claresholm lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<1> to the south of Parkland
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Claresholm came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Claresholm
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Claresholm<2>
- Fort MacLeod (38 miles [61.2 km] to the south)
- Furman (24 miles [38.6 km] to the southwest)
- Granum (27 miles [43.5 km] to the south)
- High River (24 miles [38.6 km] to the north)
- Longview (31 miles [49.9 km] to the northwest)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Longview
- Longview lies 31 miles [49.9 km]<1> to the northwest of Parkland
- Former names for Longview:
- Little Chicago
- New York
- Little New York
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Longview
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Longview<2>
- Mossleigh (35 miles [56.3 km] to the northeast)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Mossleigh
- Mossleigh lies 35 miles [56.3 km]<1> to the northeast of Parkland
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Mossleigh came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mossleigh
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Mossleigh<2>
- Nanton (8 miles [12.9 km] to the northwest)
- Nobleford (37 miles [59.5 km] to the southeast)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Nobleford
- Nobleford lies 37 miles [59.5 km]<1> to the southeast of Parkland
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Nobleford came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Nobleford
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Nobleford<2>
- Okotoks (35 miles [56.3 km] to the northwest)
- Stavely (6 miles [9.7 km] to the south)
- Turner Valley (39 miles [62.8 km] to the northwest)
- Vulcan (20 miles [32.2 km] to the northeast)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Recent Changes to RoadsideThoughts ...
Visit our Community Index for Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Parkland. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Parkland) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Parkland. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from ParklandOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Parkland. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 50.2500, Longitude: -113.6667 |
|<2>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<3>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|