Around Millarville ...
The largest community within a 50 mile [80 km] radius is Calgary. It is located about 23 miles [37 km] to the northeast of Millarville.
The next largest community is Airdrie.
It is located about 39 miles [ km] to the north of Millarville
The following is a sample of neighboring communities: Please note that when we give a distance, it's a 'straight-line' distance .<2>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Academy
- Academy lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<2> to the northeast of Millarville
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Academy
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Acadia
- Acadia lies 18 miles [29 km]<2> to the northeast of Millarville
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Acadia
- Black Diamond
- Bragg Creek
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bragg Creek
- Bragg Creek lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<2> to the northwest of Millarville
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Bragg Creek came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bragg Creek
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Bragg Creek<3>
- De Winton
- Deer Ridge
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Deer Ridge
- Deer Ridge lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<2> to the northeast of Millarville
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Deer Ridge
- Continue List (9 more) ...
- Deer Run
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Deer Run
- Deer Run lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<2> to the northeast of Millarville
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Deer Run
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Haysboro
- Haysboro lies 18 miles [29 km]<2> to the northeast of Millarville
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Haysboro
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Longview
- Longview lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<2> to the south of Millarville
- Former names for Longview:
- Little Chicago
- New York
- Little New York
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Longview
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Longview<3>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Midnapore
- Midnapore lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<2> to the northeast of Millarville
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Midnapore
- Redwood Meadows
- Turner Valley
- Two Guns
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Two Guns
- Two Guns lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<2> to the northeast of Millarville
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Two Guns
Curious and Interesting Names Near Millarville ...
It seems like there is always a nearby community with a name that seems interesting, maybe familiar or just catches our attention in some other way. We've collected some names which strike us as being curious or interesting. Our list can be found on the Tidbits & Trivia Page for Millarville.
Airports Near Millarville ...
When a trip includes a flight, we try to find an airport that best fits our travel plans.<5> To that purpose, we've assembled a list of that are relatively close to Millarville and that information can be found on the Airports Page for Millarville.
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Millarville ...
Looking for more information about Millarville? A good source is the TripAdvisor website and we always start with their TripAdvisor page for Millarville. Their page will give you an overview and then additional links that will help you to find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
In addition to the TripAdvisor page for Millarville, there are neighboring communities that also have TripAdvisor pages. A list of those communities can be found on our TripAdvisor Page for Millarville.
Websites We Enjoy ...
When we're planning a trip, we like to check the following websites for sights, attractions and places to visit.
- For the Province of Alberta:
- TripAdvisor Links for:
- Also of Interest:
Other Roadside Stops ...
Cities, Towns and Villages of Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Millarville. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Unless noted otherwise, the population counts we use should be considered estimates. Our population values for Millarville were taken from various sources and although they can be traced back to Statistics Canada (StatCan), they should not be considered official.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Millarville) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Millarville. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from MillarvilleOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Millarville. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 50.7571, Longitude: -114.3251 |
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<4>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<5>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Millarville), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|