Welcome to Millarville ...
Time Zone: Millarville lies in the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: MST- Heure Normale des Rocheuses (HNR), MDT- Heure Avancée des Rocheuses (HAR).
Area codes for Millarville: (403) and (587)<1>
The Canadian Postal Code for Millarville: T0L<2>
Communities near Millarville ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Millarville.
- Okotoks (15 miles [24.1 km] to the east)
- Black Diamond (6 miles [9.7 km] to the southeast)
- Turner Valley (5 miles [8 km] to the south)
- Bragg Creek (17 miles [27.4 km] to the northwest)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bragg Creek
- Bragg Creek lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<3> to the northwest of Millarville
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Bragg Creek came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bragg Creek
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Bragg Creek<4>
- Longview (16 miles [25.7 km] to the south)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Longview
- Longview lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<3> to the south of Millarville
- Former names for Longview:
- Little Chicago
- New York
- Little New York
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Longview
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Longview<4>
- Priddis (8 miles [12.9 km] to the north)
- Academy (14 miles [22.5 km] to the northeast)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Academy
- Academy lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<3> to the northeast of Millarville
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Academy
- De Winton (14 miles [22.5 km] to the east)
- Two Guns (15 miles [24.1 km] to the northeast)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Two Guns
- Two Guns lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<3> to the northeast of Millarville
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Two Guns
- Midnapore (16 miles [25.7 km] to the northeast)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Midnapore
- Midnapore lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<3> to the northeast of Millarville
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Midnapore
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Millarville ...
Looking for more information about Millarville? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
In addition to the Tourism page for Millarville, there are neighboring communities that also have Tourism pages. More information about those communities can be found on our TripAdvisor Page for Millarville.
Adding Millarville to Our Gazetteer ...
As we work on our Gazetteer, we occasionally find mention of a community that is new to us. When we find such a community, we add it to our Gazetteer with the hope of adding more information in the future.
Our notes show that the earliest dated mention that we've found for Millarville was on a map titled Road Map for Montana & Southern Alberta (from Shell Oil, 1951).
For more details about the above, see References and Mentions for Millarville on our Genealogy Page.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Recent Changes to RoadsideThoughts ...
Mentions & References for Millarville
Search for a Community located in Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Millarville. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Area code (587) is an overlay for area code (403).|
|<2>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. In the case of Millarville, we provide only the FSA and not the LDU. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Millarville). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Millarville or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Millarville) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Millarville. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from MillarvilleOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Millarville. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 50.7571, Longitude: -114.3251 |
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|