Welcome to Redwood Meadows ...
A typical abbreviation for Redwood Meadows: Redwood Mdws.
Time Zone: Redwood Meadows lies in the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: MST- Heure Normale des Rocheuses (HNR), MDT- Heure Avancée des Rocheuses (HAR).
Telephone area codes for Redwood Meadows: (403) & (587)<1>
The Canadian Postal Code for Redwood Meadows: T3Z<2>
Websites for Redwood Meadows ...
Official Website: www.redwoodmeadows.ab.ca/
Communities near Redwood Meadows ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Redwood Meadows.
- Bragg Creek
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bragg Creek
- Bragg Creek lies 3 miles [4.8 km]<3> to the southwest of Redwood Meadows
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Bragg Creek came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bragg Creek
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Bragg Creek<4>
- Cochrane Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Cochrane Lake
- Cochrane Lake lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<3> to the north of Redwood Meadows
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cochrane Lake
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Heritage Woods
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Heritage Woods
- Heritage Woods lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<3> to the northeast of Redwood Meadows
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Heritage Woods
- Ghost Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Ghost Lake
- Ghost Lake lies 18 miles [29 km]<3> to the northwest of Redwood Meadows
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ghost Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Waiparous
- Waiparous lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<3> to the northwest of Redwood Meadows
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Waiparous came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Waiparous
- Jumping Pound
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Jumping Pound
- Jumping Pound lies 5 miles [8 km]<3> to the north of Redwood Meadows
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Jumping Pound
- Glenbow - Historic
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Glenbow
- Glenbow was located 12 miles [19.3 km]<3> to the northeast of Redwood Meadows
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for Glenbow. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<6>
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Redwood Meadows ...
Looking for more information about Redwood Meadows? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
In addition to the Tourism page for Redwood Meadows, there are neighboring communities that also have Tourism pages. More information about those communities can be found on our TripAdvisor Page for Redwood Meadows.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community within Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Redwood Meadows: www.redwoodmeadows.ab.ca/
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Area code (587) is an overlay for area code (403).|
|<2>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. In the case of Redwood Meadows, we provide only the FSA and not the LDU. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Redwood Meadows). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Redwood Meadows or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Redwood Meadows) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Redwood Meadows. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Redwood MeadowsOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Redwood Meadows. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 50.9880, Longitude: -114.5069 |
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<6>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|