When we're planning a trip and want to make reservations or still at home and looking for a place to eat, we usually start by visiting the TripAdvisor website. Once on their website we search for what's available, then check the recommendations and experiences of other people.
Although there are many ways of searching the TripAdvisor website, we prefer to start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page. On the Tourism page you'll find a quick overview of the community, with links to restaurants, lodging, flights, rentals and nearby attractions.
While we are unaware of a TripAdvisor Tourism page that is specific to Kirkcaldy, there are nearby communities that are likely to provide the information that you're looking for. If you want to learn more about those communities, the following list should be of help.
List of Neighboring TripAdvisor Tourism Pages ...
Below is a list of those communities which have a TripAdvisor Tourism page and are relatively close to Kirkcaldy - within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>.
Our list sorts the communities in alphabetical order. There are 9 communities listed:
- Claresholm (25 miles [40.2 km] to the southwest)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Claresholm
- Claresholm lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<1> to the southwest of Kirkcaldy
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Claresholm came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<2>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Claresholm
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Claresholm<3>
- Dalemead (40 miles [64.4 km] to the northwest)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Dalemead
- Dalemead lies 40 miles [64.4 km]<1> to the northwest of Kirkcaldy
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Dalemead came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<2>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Dalemead
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Dalemead<3>
- Granum (34 miles [54.7 km] to the south)
- High River (32 miles [51.5 km] to the northwest)
- Mossleigh (26 miles [41.8 km] to the north)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Mossleigh
- Mossleigh lies 26 miles [41.8 km]<1> to the north of Kirkcaldy
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Mossleigh came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<2>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mossleigh
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Mossleigh<3>
- Nanton (23 miles [37 km] to the west)
- Nobleford (32 miles [51.5 km] to the south)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Nobleford
- Nobleford lies 32 miles [51.5 km]<1> to the south of Kirkcaldy
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Nobleford came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<2>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Nobleford
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Nobleford<3>
- Stavely (21 miles [33.8 km] to the southwest)
- Vulcan (4 miles [6.4 km] to the north)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Recent Changes to RoadsideThoughts ...
Find a Community within Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Kirkcaldy. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Kirkcaldy) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Kirkcaldy. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from KirkcaldyOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Kirkcaldy. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 50.3333, Longitude: -113.2333 |
|<2>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|