Around Kelsey ...
The largest community within a 50 mile [80 km] radius is Camrose. It is located about 16 miles [25 km] to the northwest of Kelsey.
The next largest community is Wetaskiwin.
It is located about 35 miles [ km] to the west of Kelsey
The following is a sample of nearby communities: Please note that when we give a distance, it's a 'straight-line' distance starting from Kelsey.<2>
- Ankerton (12 miles [19.3 km] to the southeast)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Ankerton
- Ankerton lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<2> to the southeast of Kelsey
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ankerton
- Bawlf (6 miles [9.7 km] to the northeast)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bawlf
- Bawlf lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<2> to the northeast of Kelsey
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bawlf
- Camrose (16 miles [25.7 km] to the northwest)
- Daysland (12 miles [19.3 km] to the east)
- Donalda (18 miles [29 km] to the south)
- Duhamel (18 miles [29 km] to the west)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Duhamel
- Duhamel lies 18 miles [29 km]<2> to the west of Kelsey
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Duhamel came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Duhamel
- Edberg (10 miles [16.1 km] to the southwest)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Edberg
- Edberg lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<2> to the southwest of Kelsey
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Edberg
- Ferintosh (18 miles [29 km] to the west)
- Ferlow Junction (15 miles [24.1 km] to the northwest)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Ferlow Junction
- Ferlow Junction lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<2> to the northwest of Kelsey
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ferlow Junction
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Heisler (18 miles [29 km] to the southeast)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Heisler
- Heisler lies 18 miles [29 km]<2> to the southeast of Kelsey
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Heisler
- Meeting Creek (13 miles [20.9 km] to the southwest)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Meeting Creek
- Meeting Creek lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<2> to the southwest of Kelsey
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Meeting Creek
- New Norway (16 miles [25.7 km] to the west)
- Ohaton (9 miles [14.5 km] to the northwest)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Ohaton
- Ohaton lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<2> to the northwest of Kelsey
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ohaton
- Rosalind (5 miles [8 km] to the southeast)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Rosalind
- Rosalind lies 5 miles [8 km]<2> to the southeast of Kelsey
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Rosalind
- Strome (20 miles [32.2 km] to the east)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Strome
- Strome lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<2> to the east of Kelsey
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Strome
Curious and Interesting Names Near Kelsey ...
It seems like there is always a nearby community with a name that seems interesting, maybe familiar or just catches our attention in some other way. We've collected some names which strike us as being curious or interesting. Our list can be found on the Tidbits & Trivia Page for Kelsey.
Airports Near Kelsey ...
When a trip includes a flight, we try to find an airport that best fits our travel plans.<5> To that purpose, we've assembled a list of that are relatively close to Kelsey and that information can be found on the Airports Page for Kelsey.
Websites We Enjoy ...
When we're planning a trip, we like to check the following websites for sights, attractions and places to visit.
- For the Province of Alberta:
- TripAdvisor Links for:
- Also of Interest:
Other Roadside Stops ...
Recent Changes to RoadsideThoughts ...
Cities, Towns and Villages of Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Kelsey. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Unless noted otherwise, the population counts we use should be considered estimates. Our population values for Kelsey were taken from various sources and although they can be traced back to Statistics Canada (StatCan), they should not be considered official.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Kelsey) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Kelsey. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from KelseyOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Kelsey. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.8460, Longitude: -112.5475 |
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<4>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<5>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Kelsey), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|