When we're planning a trip and want to make reservations or still at home and looking for a place to eat, we usually start by visiting the TripAdvisor website. Once on their website we search for what's available, then check the recommendations and experiences of other people.
Although there are many ways of searching the TripAdvisor website, we prefer to start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page. On the Tourism page you'll find a quick overview of the community, with links to restaurants, lodging, flights, rentals and nearby attractions.
While we are unaware of a TripAdvisor Tourism page that is specific to Hussar, there are nearby communities that are likely to provide the information that you're looking for. If you want to learn more about those communities, the following list should be of help.
List of Neighboring TripAdvisor Tourism Pages ...
Below is a list of those communities which have a TripAdvisor Tourism page and are relatively close to Hussar - within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>.
Our list sorts the communities in alphabetical order. There are 9 communities listed:
- Bassano (19 miles [30.6 km] to the southeast)
- Cluny (9 miles [14.5 km] to the south)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Cluny
- Cluny lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<1> to the south of Hussar
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Cluny came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cluny
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Cluny<2>
- Drumheller (29 miles [46.7 km] to the north)
- Duchess (39 miles [62.8 km] to the southeast)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Duchess
- Duchess lies 39 miles [62.8 km]<1> to the southeast of Hussar
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Duchess came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Duchess
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Duchess<2>
- Lyalta (40 miles [64.4 km] to the west)
- Mossleigh (35 miles [56.3 km] to the southwest)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Mossleigh
- Mossleigh lies 35 miles [56.3 km]<1> to the southwest of Hussar
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Mossleigh came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mossleigh
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Mossleigh<2>
- Rosebud (21 miles [33.8 km] to the northwest)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Rosebud
- Rosebud lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<1> to the northwest of Hussar
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Rosebud came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Rosebud
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Rosebud<2>
- Rosedale (26 miles [41.8 km] to the north)
- Strathmore (30 miles [48.3 km] to the west)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Recent Changes to RoadsideThoughts ...
Communities in Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Hussar. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Hussar) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Hussar. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from HussarOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Hussar. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 51.0333, Longitude: -112.6833 |
|<2>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<3>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|