Welcome to Douglas Glen ...
Time Zone: Douglas Glen lies in the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: MST- Heure Normale des Rocheuses (HNR), MDT- Heure Avancée des Rocheuses (HAR).
Area codes for Douglas Glen: (403) & (587)<1>
Communities near Douglas Glen ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Douglas Glen.
- Calgary (7 miles [11.3 km] to the north)
- Okotoks (15 miles [24.1 km] to the south)
- Chestermere (9 miles [14.5 km] to the northeast)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Chestermere
- Chestermere lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<2> to the northeast of Douglas Glen
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Chestermere came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Chestermere
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Chestermere<3>
- Langdon (14 miles [22.5 km] to the east)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Langdon
- Langdon lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<2> to the east of Douglas Glen
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Langdon came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Langdon
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Langdon<3>
- Heritage Woods (12 miles [19.3 km] to the northwest)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Heritage Woods
- Heritage Woods lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<2> to the northwest of Douglas Glen
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Heritage Woods
- High Point Estates (11 miles [17.7 km] to the northeast)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for High Point Estates
- High Point Estates lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<2> to the northeast of Douglas Glen
- Jump to Google Maps centered on High Point Estates
- Shepard (4 miles [6.4 km] to the east)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Shepard
- Shepard lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<2> to the east of Douglas Glen
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Shepard
- Ramsay (5 miles [8 km] to the north)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Ramsay
- Ramsay lies 5 miles [8 km]<2> to the north of Douglas Glen
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ramsay
- Albert Park (6 miles [9.7 km] to the north)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Albert Park
- Albert Park lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<2> to the north of Douglas Glen
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Albert Park
- Two Guns (6 miles [9.7 km] to the west)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Two Guns
- Two Guns lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<2> to the west of Douglas Glen
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Two Guns
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Douglas Glen ...
Looking for more information about Douglas Glen? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Douglas Glen, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Douglas Glen.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Recent Changes to RoadsideThoughts ...
Search for a Community in Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Douglas Glen. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Area code (587) is an overlay for area code (403).|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Douglas Glen) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Douglas Glen. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Douglas GlenOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Douglas Glen. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 50.9548, Longitude: -114.0106 |
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<4>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|