Around Daysland ...
The largest community within a 50 mile [80 km] radius is Camrose. It is located about 25 miles [40 km] to the northwest of Daysland.
The next largest community is Tofield.
It is located about 38 miles [ km] to the northwest of Daysland
The following is a sample of nearby communities: Keep in mind that when we give a distance, it's a 'straight-line' distance .<2>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Ankerton
- Ankerton lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<2> to the south of Daysland
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ankerton
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bawlf
- Bawlf lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<2> to the northwest of Daysland
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bawlf
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bruce
- Bruce lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<2> to the north of Daysland
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Bruce came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bruce
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Edberg
- Edberg lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<2> to the west of Daysland
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Edberg
- Continue List (9 more) ...
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Heisler
- Heisler lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<2> to the south of Daysland
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Heisler
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Kelsey
- Kelsey lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<2> to the west of Daysland
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Kelsey
- Meeting Creek
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Meeting Creek
- Meeting Creek lies 23 miles [37 km]<2> to the southwest of Daysland
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Meeting Creek
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Ohaton
- Ohaton lies 18 miles [29 km]<2> to the northwest of Daysland
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ohaton
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Rosalind
- Rosalind lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<2> to the southwest of Daysland
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Rosalind
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Strome
- Strome lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<2> to the southeast of Daysland
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Strome
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Viking
- Viking lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<2> to the northeast of Daysland
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Viking came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Viking
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Viking<4>
Curious and Interesting Names Near Daysland ...
It seems like there is always a nearby community with a name that seems interesting, maybe familiar or just catches our attention in some other way. We've collected some names which strike us as being curious or interesting. Our list can be found on the Tidbits & Trivia Page for Daysland.
Airports Near Daysland ...
When a trip includes a flight, we try to find an airport that best fits our travel plans.<5> To that purpose, we've assembled a list of that are relatively close to Daysland and that information can be found on the Airports Page for Daysland.
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Daysland ...
Looking for more information about Daysland? A good source is the TripAdvisor website and we always start with their TripAdvisor page for Daysland. Their page will give you an overview and then additional links that will help you to find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
In addition to the TripAdvisor page for Daysland, there are neighboring communities that also have TripAdvisor pages. A list of those communities can be found on our TripAdvisor Page for Daysland.
Websites We Enjoy ...
When we're planning a trip, we like to check the following websites for sights, attractions and places to visit.
- For the Province of Alberta:
- TripAdvisor Links for:
- Also of Interest:
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Alberta Community
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Daysland. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Unless noted otherwise, the population counts we use should be considered estimates. Our population values for Daysland were taken from various sources and although they can be traced back to Statistics Canada (StatCan), they should not be considered official.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Daysland) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Daysland. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from DayslandOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Daysland. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.8666, Longitude: -112.2592 |
|<3>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Daysland), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|