Around Cadomin ...
The largest community within a 50 mile [80 km] radius is Hinton. It is located about 27 miles [43 km] to the northwest of Cadomin.
The next largest community is Jasper.
It is located about 33 miles [ km] to the west of Cadomin
The following is a sample of neighboring communities: Please note that when we give a distance, it's a 'straight-line' distance from Cadomin.<2>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Coalspur
- Coalspur lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<2> to the northeast of Cadomin
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Coalspur
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Jasper came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Jasper
- Jasper lies 33 miles [53.1 km]<2> to the west of Cadomin
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Jasper
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Jasper<3>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Luscar
- Luscar lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<2> to the northwest of Cadomin
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Luscar
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Mercoal
- Mercoal lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<2> to the northeast of Cadomin
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mercoal
- Continue List (3 more) ...
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Pocahontas came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Pocahontas
- Pocahontas lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<2> to the northwest of Cadomin
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Pocahontas
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Robb
- Robb lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<2> to the northeast of Cadomin
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Robb
- Swan Landing
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Swan Landing
- Swan Landing lies 29 miles [46.7 km]<2> to the northwest of Cadomin
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Swan Landing
Curious and Interesting Names Near Cadomin ...
It seems like there is always a nearby community with a name that seems interesting, maybe familiar or just catches our attention in some other way. We've collected some names which strike us as being curious or interesting. Our list can be found on the Tidbits & Trivia Page for Cadomin.
Airports Near Cadomin ...
When a trip includes a flight, we try to find an airport that best fits our travel plans.<5> To that purpose, we've assembled a list of that are relatively close to Cadomin and that information can be found on the Airports Page for Cadomin.
Websites We Enjoy ...
When we're planning a trip, we like to check the following websites for sights, attractions and places to visit.
- For the Province of Alberta:
- TripAdvisor Links for:
- Also of Interest:
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Alberta Community
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Cadomin. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Unless noted otherwise, the population counts we use should be considered estimates. Our population values for Cadomin were taken from various sources and although they can be traced back to Statistics Canada (StatCan), they should not be considered official.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Cadomin) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Cadomin. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Cadomin
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Cadomin. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 53.0309, Longitude: -117.3251
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<4>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<5>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Cadomin), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|