Whether we're planning a trip and want to make reservations or still at home and looking for a place to eat, we usually start by visiting the TripAdvisor website. Once on their website we search for what's available, then check the recommendations and experiences of other people.
Although there are many ways of searching the TripAdvisor website, we prefer to start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page. On the Tourism page you'll find a quick overview of the community, with links to restaurants, lodging, flights, rentals and nearby attractions.
In addition, you'll find a link to the TripAdvisor Forum for Blackfalds. If you have a question about your travel plans, post it on their Forum and see if others can give you an answer.
All of this can be found on the TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Blackfalds.
The following list should help you find nearby communities that also have TripAdvisor pages.
List of Neighboring TripAdvisor Tourism Pages ...
Below is a list of those communities which have a TripAdvisor Tourism page and are relatively close to Blackfalds - within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>.
Our list sorts the communities in alphabetical order. There are 17 communities listed:
- Alix (25 miles [40.2 km] to the east)
- Bashaw (37 miles [59.5 km] to the northeast)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bashaw
- Bashaw lies 37 miles [59.5 km]<1> to the northeast of Blackfalds
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Bashaw came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bashaw
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Bashaw<2>
- Benalto (20 miles [32.2 km] to the west)
- Bentley (12 miles [19.3 km] to the northwest)
- Bowden (33 miles [53.1 km] to the south)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bowden
- Bowden lies 33 miles [53.1 km]<1> to the south of Blackfalds
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Bowden came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bowden
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Bowden<2>
- Erskine (38 miles [61.2 km] to the east)
- Gull Lake (8 miles [12.9 km] to the northwest)
- Innisfail (25 miles [40.2 km] to the south)
- Lacombe (6 miles [9.7 km] to the northeast)
- Markerville (23 miles [37 km] to the southwest)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Markerville
- Markerville lies 23 miles [37 km]<1> to the southwest of Blackfalds
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Markerville came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Markerville
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Markerville<2>
- Pine Lake (22 miles [35.4 km] to the southeast)
- Ponoka (22 miles [35.4 km] to the northeast)
- Red Deer (7 miles [11.3 km] to the south)
- Rimbey (25 miles [40.2 km] to the northwest)
- Spruce View (29 miles [46.7 km] to the southwest)
- Sylvan Lake (13 miles [20.9 km] to the southwest)
- Westerose (40 miles [64.4 km] to the north)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Recent Changes to RoadsideThoughts ...
Search for a Community located in Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Blackfalds: www.blackfalds.com/
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Blackfalds) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Blackfalds. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from BlackfaldsOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Blackfalds. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.3809, Longitude: -113.7954 |
|<2>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<3>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|