Welcome to Benalto ...
Benalto is 3,100 feet [945 m] above sea level.<1> In other words, the elevation of Benalto is about ½ mile above sea level.
Time Zone: Benalto lies in the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: MST- Heure Normale des Rocheuses (HNR), MDT- Heure Avancée des Rocheuses (HAR).
Telephone area codes for Benalto: (403) and (587)<2>
The Canadian Postal Code for Benalto: T0M<3>
Communities near Benalto ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Benalto.
- Red Deer
- Sylvan Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Eckville
- Eckville lies 5 miles [8 km]<4> to the northwest of Benalto
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Eckville
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Springbrook
- Springbrook lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<4> to the southeast of Benalto
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Springbrook
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Norglenwold
- Norglenwold lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<4> to the east of Benalto
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Norglenwold came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Norglenwold
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Leslieville
- Leslieville lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<4> to the west of Benalto
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Leslieville
- Gull Lake
- Jarvis Bay
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Jarvis Bay
- Jarvis Bay lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<4> to the east of Benalto
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Jarvis Bay came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Jarvis Bay
- Spruce View
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Benalto ...
Looking for more information about Benalto? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
In addition to the Tourism page for Benalto, there are neighboring communities that also have Tourism pages. More information about those communities can be found on our TripAdvisor Page for Benalto.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community in Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Benalto. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Benalto - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<2>||Area code (587) is an overlay for area code (403).|
|<3>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Benalto). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Benalto or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<4>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Benalto) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Benalto. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from BenaltoOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Benalto. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.3088, Longitude: -114.2787 |
|<5>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<6>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|