Welcome to Norglenwold ...
The village of Norglenwold was incorporated January 1, 1965.
Time Zone: Norglenwold lies in the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: MST- Heure Normale des Rocheuses (HNR), MDT- Heure Avancée des Rocheuses (HAR).
Telephone area codes for Norglenwold: (403) & (587)<1>
Communities near Norglenwold ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Norglenwold.
- Red Deer
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Lacombe came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Lacombe
- Lacombe lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<2> to the northeast of Norglenwold
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lacombe
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Lacombe<3>
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Blackfalds came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Blackfalds
- Blackfalds lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<2> to the east of Norglenwold
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Blackfalds
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Blackfalds<3>
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Penhold came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Penhold
- Penhold lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<2> to the southeast of Norglenwold
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Penhold
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Eckville
- Eckville lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<2> to the west of Norglenwold
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Eckville
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Springbrook
- Springbrook lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<2> to the southeast of Norglenwold
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Springbrook
- Kountry Meadows
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Kountry Meadows
- Kountry Meadows lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<2> to the west of Norglenwold
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Kountry Meadows
- Gull Lake
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Norglenwold ...
Looking for more information about Norglenwold? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Norglenwold, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Norglenwold.
Other Roadside Stops ...
The Communities of Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Norglenwold. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Area code (587) is an overlay for area code (403).|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Norglenwold) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Norglenwold. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Norglenwold
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Norglenwold. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.3167, Longitude: -114.1167
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<4>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|