Around Partoun ...
The following is a sample of nearby communities: Please note that when we give a distance, it's a 'straight-line' distance from Partoun.<1>
- Tippett [White Pine County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Tippett
- Tippett [White Pine County] lies 28 miles [45.1 km]<1> to the northwest of Partoun
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Tippett have been provided by the GNIS.<2> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Tippett
- Callao [Juab County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Callao
- Callao [Juab County] lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<1> to the northeast of Partoun
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Callao have been provided by the GNIS.<2> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Former name for Callao:
- Willow Springs
- Callao has also been known as:
- Willow Springs Station
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Callao
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Callao<3>
- Gandy [Millard County]
- Goshute [Juab County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Goshute
- Goshute [Juab County] lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<1> to the north of Partoun
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Goshute
- Ibapah [Tooele County]
- Trout Creek [Juab County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Trout Creek
- Trout Creek [Juab County] lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<1> to the northeast of Partoun
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Trout Creek have been provided by the GNIS.<2> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Trout Creek
For more communities neighboring Partoun, please visit our County-by-County Page for Partoun.
Juab County ...
Partoun is located in Juab County<4>.
The following counties adjoin and form the boundaries of Juab County: White Pine (NV), Millard, Sanpete, Tooele & Utah.
Curious and Interesting Names Near Partoun ...
It seems like there is always a nearby community with a name that seems interesting, maybe familiar or just catches our attention in some other way. We've collected some names which strike us as being curious or interesting. Our list can be found on the Tidbits & Trivia Page for Partoun.
Airports Near Partoun ...
When a trip includes a flight, we try to find an airport that best fits our travel plans.<5> To that purpose, we've assembled a list of that are relatively close to Partoun and that information can be found on the Airports Page for Partoun.
Websites We Enjoy ...
When we're planning a trip, we like to check the following websites for sights, attractions and places to visit.
- For the State of Utah:
- TripAdvisor Links for:
- Also of Interest:
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community in Utah
About Juab County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Partoun. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Juab County: www.co.juab.ut.us/
The official website for State of Utah: https://www.utah.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Partoun) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Partoun. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Partoun
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Partoun. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 39.6430, Longitude: -113.8906
|<2>||The location has been supplied by the Geographic Names Information System - which is maintained by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). While these values should be definitive, we have found that accuracy can vary and you should double-check the location if accuracy is required.|
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<4>||If you're interested in how the shape of Utah's counties, including Juab, have changed over time, we recommend the Atlas of Historical County Boundaries.|
|<5>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Partoun), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|