Welcome to Bullfrog ...
Bullfrog is located in Kane County<1>.
Time Zone: Bullfrog lies in the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT) and observes daylight saving time
Note: If you leave Bullfrog and travel south, you will leave Mountain Time and cross into the Mountain Standard Time Zone (MST). In addition, you will be moving from an area that observes daylight saving time to one that does not.
Bullfrog is within the (435) area code.
Communities Also Named Bullfrog ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found that there are 2 communities that are also named Bullfrog - they are located in Nevada and Washington.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Bullfrog.
Communities near Bullfrog ...
We have created a list of 5 communities that are near Bullfrog.
- Halls Crossing [San Juan County]
- Eggnog [Garfield County] - Historic
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Eggnog
- Eggnog [Garfield County] was located 18 miles [29 km]<2> to the northwest of Bullfrog
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Eggnog have been provided by the GNIS.<4> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Zahn's Camp [San Juan County] - Historic
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Zahn's Camp
- Zahn's Camp [San Juan County] was located 22 miles [35.4 km]<2> to the south of Bullfrog
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for Zahn's Camp. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<5>
- White Canyon [San Juan County] - Historic
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for White Canyon
- White Canyon [San Juan County] was located 25 miles [40.2 km]<2> to the northeast of Bullfrog
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for White Canyon have been provided by the GNIS.<4> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Hite [Garfield County] - Historic
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Hite
- Hite [Garfield County] was located 29 miles [46.7 km]<2> to the northeast of Bullfrog
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Hite have been provided by the GNIS.<4> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Hite<3>
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Bullfrog ...
Looking for more information about Bullfrog? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
In addition to the Tourism page for Bullfrog, there are neighboring communities that also have Tourism pages. More information about those communities can be found on our TripAdvisor Page for Bullfrog.
Other Roadside Stops ...
The Communities of Utah
About Kane County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Bullfrog. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for State of Utah: https://www.utah.gov/
|<1>||If you're interested in how the shape of Utah's counties, including Kane, have changed over time, we recommend the Atlas of Historical County Boundaries.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Bullfrog) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Bullfrog. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Bullfrog
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Bullfrog. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 37.5246, Longitude: -110.7216
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<4>||The location has been supplied by the Geographic Names Information System - which is maintained by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). While these values should be definitive, we have found that accuracy can vary and you should double-check the location if accuracy is required.|
|<5>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|