Welcome to Spalding ...
Time Zone: Spalding lies in the Central Standard Time Zone (CST) and does not observe daylight saving time. The time zone in French: CST- Heure Normale du Centre (HNC).
Telephone area codes for Spalding: (306) and (639)<1>
The Canadian Postal Code for Spalding: S0K<2>
Communities Also Named Spalding ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found that there are 8 communities that are also named Spalding - they are located in Georgia, Idaho, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, Nebraska, New Mexico and South Carolina.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Spalding.
Communities near Spalding ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Spalding.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Watson
- Watson lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<3> to the south of Spalding
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Watson
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Naicam
- Naicam lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<3> to the north of Spalding
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Naicam came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Naicam
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Naicam<5>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Englefeld
- Englefeld lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<3> to the southwest of Spalding
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Englefeld came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Englefeld
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Annaheim
- Annaheim lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<3> to the west of Spalding
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Annaheim came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Annaheim
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Saint Gregor
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Pleasantdale
- Pleasantdale lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<3> to the north of Spalding
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Pleasantdale came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Pleasantdale
- Lac Vert
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Lac Vert
- Lac Vert lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<3> to the north of Spalding
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lac Vert
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Dahlton
- Dahlton lies 18 miles [29 km]<3> to the northeast of Spalding
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for Dahlton. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Dahlton
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Scrip
- Scrip lies 18 miles [29 km]<3> to the east of Spalding
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Scrip
- Romance - Historic
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Romance
- Romance was located 19 miles [30.6 km]<3> to the south of Spalding
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Spalding ...
Looking for more information about Spalding? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Spalding, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Spalding.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community located in Saskatchewan
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Spalding. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Saskatchewan: www.saskatchewan.ca/
|<1>||Area code (639) is an overlay for area code (306).|
|<2>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Spalding). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Spalding or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Spalding) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Spalding. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from SpaldingOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Spalding. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.3287, Longitude: -104.4978 |
|<4>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<5>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<6>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|