Welcome to Pleasantdale ...
Time Zone: Pleasantdale lies in the Central Standard Time Zone (CST) and does not observe daylight saving time. The time zone in French: CST- Heure Normale du Centre (HNC).
Telephone area codes for Pleasantdale: (306) & (639)<1>
The Canadian Postal Code for Pleasantdale: S0K<2>
Communities Also Named Pleasantdale ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found that there are 8 communities that are also named Pleasantdale - they are located in Kansas, Maine, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, West Virginia (2) and Wyoming.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Pleasantdale.
Communities near Pleasantdale ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Pleasantdale.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Naicam
- Naicam lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<3> to the south of Pleasantdale
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Naicam came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Naicam
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Naicam<5>
- Saint Brieux
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Saint Brieux
- Saint Brieux lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<3> to the west of Pleasantdale
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Saint Brieux came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Saint Brieux
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Saint Brieux<5>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Spalding
- Spalding lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<3> to the south of Pleasantdale
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Spalding
- Lac Vert
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Lac Vert
- Lac Vert lies 5 miles [8 km]<3> to the south of Pleasantdale
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lac Vert
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Silver Park
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Silver Park
- Silver Park lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<3> to the north of Pleasantdale
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Silver Park
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Chagoness
- Chagoness lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<3> to the east of Pleasantdale
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Chagoness
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Kipabiskau
- Kipabiskau lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<3> to the east of Pleasantdale
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Kipabiskau
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Pathlow
- Pathlow lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<3> to the northwest of Pleasantdale
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Pathlow came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Pathlow
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Lipsett
- Lipsett lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<3> to the northwest of Pleasantdale
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lipsett
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Dahlton
- Dahlton lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<3> to the southeast of Pleasantdale
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for Dahlton. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Dahlton
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Pleasantdale ...
Looking for more information about Pleasantdale? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Pleasantdale, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Pleasantdale.
Other Roadside Stops ...
The Communities of Saskatchewan
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Pleasantdale. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Saskatchewan: www.saskatchewan.ca/
|<1>||Area code (639) is an overlay for area code (306).|
|<2>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Pleasantdale). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Pleasantdale or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Pleasantdale) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Pleasantdale. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from PleasantdaleOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Pleasantdale. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.5762, Longitude: -104.5069 |
|<4>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<5>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<6>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|