Welcome to Annaheim ...
Time Zone: Annaheim lies in the Central Standard Time Zone (CST) and does not observe daylight saving time. The time zone in French: CST- Heure Normale du Centre (HNC).
Telephone area codes for Annaheim: (306) and (639)<1>
Communities near Annaheim ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Annaheim.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Watson
- Watson lies 18 miles [29 km]<2> to the southeast of Annaheim
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Watson
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Naicam
- Naicam lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<2> to the northeast of Annaheim
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Naicam came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Naicam
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Naicam<3>
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Lake Lenore
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Lake Lenore
- Lake Lenore lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<2> to the northwest of Annaheim
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lake Lenore
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Englefeld
- Englefeld lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<2> to the southeast of Annaheim
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Englefeld came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Englefeld
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Spalding
- Spalding lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<2> to the east of Annaheim
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Spalding
- Saint Gregor
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Marysburg
- Marysburg lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<2> to the west of Annaheim
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Marysburg
- Burton Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Burton Lake
- Burton Lake lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<2> to the west of Annaheim
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for Burton Lake. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Burton Lake
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Annaheim ...
Looking for more information about Annaheim? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Annaheim, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Annaheim.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Saskatchewan Community
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Annaheim. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Saskatchewan: www.saskatchewan.ca/
|<1>||Area code (639) is an overlay for area code (306).|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Annaheim) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Annaheim. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Annaheim
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Annaheim. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.3213, Longitude: -104.8193
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<4>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<5>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|