List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Major (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Alsask Cemetery
- Altario Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Altario Cemetery
- Altario Cemetery lies 23 miles [37 km]<1> to the west of Major.
- Altario Cemetery has also been known as:
- Altario Public Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Altario Cemetery
- Brethren In Christ Clearview Cemetery
- Flaxcombe Cemetery
- Fusilier Cemetery
- Kerrobert Cemetery
- Kindersley Cemetery
- Lakeview Cemetery
- Luseland Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Luseland Cemetery
- The Luseland Cemetery is a large cemetery that is located outside and to the south of Luseland.To be more precise, Luseland Cemetery lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<1> to the northeast of Major.
- Luseland Cemetery has also been known as:
- Luseland Catholic Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Luseland Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2240347<2>
- Major / District Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- Merrington Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Merrington Cemetery
- The Merrington Cemetery is located 4 miles [6.4 km]<1> to the south of Kindersley.To be precise, Merrington Cemetery lies 31 miles [49.9 km] to the southeast of Major.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Merrington Cemetery
- Mt. Carmel Cemetery
- Mt. Pleasant Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Mt. Pleasant Cemetery
- The Mt. Pleasant Cemetery is located outside and to the southeast of Loverna.To be more accurate, Mt. Pleasant Cemetery lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<1> to the southwest of Major.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mt. Pleasant Cemetery
- Prairie View / Evesham Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Prairie View / Evesham Cemetery
- The Prairie View / Evesham Cemetery is located outside and to the east of Evesham.Stated another way, Prairie View / Evesham Cemetery lies 36 miles [57.9 km]<1> to the north of Major.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Prairie View / Evesham Cemetery
- Provost Mennonite Cemetery
- Rosenheim Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Rosenheim Cemetery
- Rosenheim Cemetery lies 35 miles [56.3 km]<1> to the northwest of Major.
- Rosenheim Cemetery has also been known as:
- St. Norbert Church Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Rosenheim Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2461258<2>
- St. Charles RC Cemetery
- St. Donatus South Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the St. Donatus South Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the St. Donatus South Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<3>
- St. Donatus South Cemetery lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<1> to the northwest of Major.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on St. Donatus South Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2593406<2>
- St. Elizabeth's RC Cemetery
- St. Henry RC Old Cemetery
- St. Peter's RC Cemetery
- Salvador Cemetery
- Scotstown Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Major, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Major to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Major.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Communities in Saskatchewan
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Major. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Saskatchewan: www.saskatchewan.ca/
Need help with your genealogy? We recommend a visit to these websites when searching in and around the area of Major:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Saskatchewan
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Saskatchewan
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Major.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Major) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Major. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from MajorOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Major. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 51.8742, Longitude: -109.6156 |
|<2>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|
|<3>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|