Welcome to Kerrobert ...
The town of Kerrobert is 2,210 feet [674 m] above sea level.<1> In other words, the elevation of Kerrobert is about ½ mile above sea level.
Time Zone: Kerrobert lies in the Central Standard Time Zone (CST) and does not observe daylight saving time. The time zone in French: CST- Heure Normale du Centre (HNC).
Note: If you travel west from Kerrobert, you will leave Central Standard Time and cross into the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT). In addition, you will be moving from an area that does not observe daylight saving time to one that does.
Area codes for Kerrobert: (306) and (639)<2>
The Canadian Postal Code for Kerrobert: S0L<3>
Adding Kerrobert to Our Gazetteer ...
As we work on our Gazetteer, we occasionally find mention of a community that is new to us. When we find such a community, we add it to our Gazetteer with the hope of adding more information in the future.
Our notes show that the earliest dated mention that we've found for Kerrobert was on a map titled Road Map for Manitoba and Saskatchewan (from Shell Oil, 1956).
For more details about the above, see References and Mentions for Kerrobert on our Genealogy Page.
Communities near Kerrobert ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Kerrobert.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Coleville
- Coleville lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<4> to the south of Kerrobert
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Coleville came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Coleville
- Tramping Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Tramping Lake
- Tramping Lake lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<4> to the northeast of Kerrobert
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Tramping Lake
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Broadacres
- Broadacres lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<4> to the northeast of Kerrobert
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Broadacres
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Major
- Major lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<4> to the west of Kerrobert
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Major
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Handel
- Handel lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<4> to the northeast of Kerrobert
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Handel came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Handel
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Kelfield
- Kelfield lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<4> to the east of Kerrobert
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Kelfield
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Plenty
- Plenty lies 23 miles [37 km]<4> to the southeast of Kerrobert
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Plenty came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Plenty
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Salvador
- Salvador lies 23 miles [37 km]<4> to the northwest of Kerrobert
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Salvador came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Salvador
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Kerrobert ...
Looking for more information about Kerrobert? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
In addition to the Tourism page for Kerrobert, there are neighboring communities that also have Tourism pages. More information about those communities can be found on our TripAdvisor Page for Kerrobert.
Other Roadside Stops ...
The Communities of Saskatchewan
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Kerrobert. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Saskatchewan: www.saskatchewan.ca/
|<1>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Kerrobert - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<2>||Area code (639) is an overlay for area code (306).|
|<3>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Kerrobert). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Kerrobert or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<4>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Kerrobert) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Kerrobert. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from KerrobertOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Kerrobert. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 51.9196, Longitude: -109.1373 |
|<5>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<6>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|