Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Ogden.
Our newspaper information for Ogden is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
We don't know of any newspapers that were published in the immediate area of Ogden. That said, we do have a list of papers that were published in the broader area surrounding Ogden. Our list contains 255 papers that were published within 13 miles [20.9 km]<1> of Ogden.
To keep this list from growing too long, not all of the papers have been listed. We have another list where all the papers have been listed in alphabetical order. The complete list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Ogden.
Note: The Extended Newspaper Page is quite large and may take extra time to load.
Newspapers Neighboring Ogden ...
The following newspapers were published within 13 miles [20.9 km] of Ogden.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Ogden.
- Published In North Chili [Monroe County] ...
- Chili Free Press (from 194?)
- Published In Spencerport [Monroe County] ...
- Country Shopper News (from 195?)
- Suburban News (from 19??)
- The Spencerport Star (from 1889)
- Published In Brockport [Monroe County] ...
- Brockport Democrat (from 1870)
- Brockport Free Press, And Farmer's & Mechanick's Advocate (from 1830)
- Brockport Free Press, And Monroe Democrat (from 1832)
- Brockport Recorder And Clarkson Advertiser (from 1828)
- Brockport Republic And Brockport Democrat (from 1925)
- Brockport Watchman (from 1843)
- Brockport Weekly Journal (from 1852)
- Erie Canal News (from 1974)
- Monroe Chronicle, And Brockport Advertiser (from 1833)
- Monroe Republican (from 1832)
- Republic-Democrat (from 1955)
- The Brockport Gazette (from 1855)
- The Brockport Republic (from 1856)
- The Daily Advertiser (from 1857)
- The Western Star, Or Impartial Miscellany (from 1831)
- Tuesday Edition (from 1976)
- Published In Greece [Monroe County] ...
- The Greece Citizen (from 1961)
- Continue List (7 more) ...
- Published In Bergen [Genesee County] ...
- Bergen Community News (from 1975)
- Best Store News (from 191?)
- The Bergen Enterprise (from 1896)
- The Bergen Herald (from 1879)
- The Bergen Leader (from 190?)
- The Community News & Advertiser (from 193?)
- The Fair Breeze (from 1899)
- The first year of publication was in 1899, with an unknown end date
- Locate a copy thru WorldCat: OCLC 39020483
- Locate a copy thru the Library of Congress:
- Catalog Card for The Fair Breeze
- Holdings for: LCCN SN98067577
- Published In Hilton [Monroe County] ...
- The Herald (from 1975)
- The Hilton Record (from 1897)
- Published In Scottsville [Monroe County] ...
- Scottsville News (from 1897)
- The first year of publication was in 1897, with an unknown end date
- Locate a copy thru WorldCat: OCLC 18155468
- Locate a copy thru the Library of Congress:
- Catalog Card for the Scottsville News
- Holdings for: LCCN SN88074549
- Scottsville Spectator (from 1881)
- Scottsville Union (from 1886)
- Published In Rochester [Monroe County] ...
- We know of 252 newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Rochester. The list of those papers is too long to repeat here, but can be found on the Local Newspaper Page for Rochester
- We have an extended list that contains all the papers within 13 miles [20.9 km]<1> of Ogden. This extended list includes all the papers from Rochester. The list is sorted by the paper's name. This merged list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Ogden.
Note: The Extended Newspaper Page is quite large and may take extra time to load
- Published In Hamlin [Monroe County] ...
- The Hamlin Post (from 1986)
- Published In Irondequoit [Monroe County] ...
- Irondequoit Republican (from 1935)
- Published In Kendall Mills [Monroe County] ...
- Community Booster (from 1923)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Mentions & References for Ogden
Communities in New York
About Monroe County
About New York
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Ogden. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Monroe County: www.monroecounty.gov/
The official website for State of New York: https://www.ny.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Ogden) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Ogden. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from OgdenOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Ogden. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 43.1576, Longitude: -77.8153 In this case, the coordinates for Ogden have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).|