Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Cochecton.
Our newspaper information for Cochecton is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
We don't know of any newspapers that were published in the immediate area of Cochecton. That said, we do have a list of papers that were published in the broader area surrounding Cochecton. Our list contains 63 papers that were published within 18 miles [29 km]<1> of Cochecton.
To keep this list from growing too long, not all of the papers have been listed. We have another list where all the papers have been listed in alphabetical order. The complete list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Cochecton.
Newspapers Neighboring Cochecton ...
The following newspapers were published within 18 miles [29 km] of Cochecton.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Cochecton.
- Published In Cochecton [Sullivan County] ...
- The Valley Ventura (from 1893)
- Published In Narrowsburg [Sullivan County] ...
- Delaware Valley News (from 1930)
- Narrowsburg Democrat (from 1912)
- Narrowsburg News (from 1929)
- The Narrowsburg News (from 189?)
- The Narrowsburg News (from 18??)
- The River Reporter (from 1975)
- Published In Callicoon [Sullivan County] ...
- Sullivan County Democrat (from 18??)
- Published In Jeffersonville [Sullivan County] ...
- Sullivan County Eagle (from 1951)
- Sullivan County Record Roscoe Rockland Review (from 19??)
- Sullivan County Record (from 187?)
- Continue List (10 more) ...
- Published In Youngsville [Sullivan County] ...
- Callicoon Local Record (from 1868)
- Published In Liberty [Sullivan County] ...
- Liberty Evening News (from 1971)
- Liberty News (from 195?)
- Sullivan County Press (from 19??)
- Sullivan County Times-Press (from 1973)
- The Liberty Ad-Viser (from 19??)
- The Liberty Gazette (from 189?)
- The Liberty Register (from 1870)
- Published In Honesdale [Wayne County] ...
- We know of 26 newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Honesdale. The list of those papers is too long to repeat here, but can be found on the Local Newspaper Page for Honesdale
- We have an extended list that contains all the papers within 18 miles [29 km]<1> of Cochecton. This extended list includes all the papers from Honesdale. The list is sorted by the paper's name. This merged list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Cochecton
- Published In Hurleyville [Sullivan County] ...
- Published In Monticello [Sullivan County] ...
- American Journal (from 185?)
- The first year of publication was in 185?, with an unknown end date
- Locate a copy thru WorldCat: OCLC 22412344
- Locate a copy thru the Library of Congress:
- Catalog Card for the American Journal
- Holdings for: LCCN SN90066309
- Bulletin-Sentinel (from 1942)
- Evening News (from 1950)
- Monticello Bulletin (from 1923)
- Republican Watchman And Jeffersonian Democrat (from 1861)
- Republican Watchman News (from 1971)
- Republican Watchman (from 1866)
- Republican Watchman (from 1828)
- Sullivan County Democratic Republican (from 1856)
- Sullivan County Evening News (from 1941)
- Sullivan County Herald (from 1833)
- Sullivan County News (from 19??)
- Sullivan County Republican (from 1860)
- Sunday News-Republican (from 1947)
- The Chronicle (from 1824)
- The Republican Watchman (from 1979)
- The Union Democrat (from 1854)
- The Watchman (from 1979)
- Published In Bethany [Wayne County] ...
- Republican Advocate (from 1822)
- Wayne County Mirror (from 1818)
- Wayne Enquirer (from 1830)
- Wayne Inquirer (from 1832)
- Published In Livingston Manor [Sullivan County] ...
- Livingston Manor Times, Roscoe-Rockland Times (from 1948)
- Livingston Manor Times
- The Community Herald (from 1980)
- The Ensign (from 18??)
- The Towne Crier (from 1990)
- Willowemoc Valley Times (from 18??)
- Published In Hawley [Wayne County] ...
- Pike - Wayne Gazette (from 1955)
- Pike Wayne Eagle (from 1956)
- The Free Press (from 1865)
- The Hawley Free Press (from 1863)
- The Hawley Times (from 1874)
- The Pike-Wayne Eagle (from 1968)
- Published In Roscoe [Sullivan County] ...
- Roscoe-Rockland Times (from 1943)
- Published In South Fallsburg [Sullivan County] ...
- The County Advocate (from 1935)
Other Roadside Stops ...
The Communities of New York
About Sullivan County
About New York
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Cochecton. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Sullivan County: www.co.sullivan.ny.us/
The official website for State of New York: https://www.ny.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Cochecton) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Cochecton. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from CochectonOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Cochecton. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 41.6787, Longitude: -74.9941 In this case, the coordinates for Cochecton have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).|