Welcome to Fellers Heights ...
A typical abbreviation for Fellers Heights: Fellers Hts. (in Canada, 'Hgts.' is the more common abbreviation.)
See our Genealogy Helper Page for Fellers Heights for more information about variations on the name of Fellers Heights.
Fellers Heights is 2,840 feet [866 m] above sea level.<1> In other words, the altitude of Fellers Heights is about ½ mile above sea level.
Time Zone: Fellers Heights lies in the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: MST- Heure Normale des Rocheuses (HNR), MDT- Heure Avancée des Rocheuses (HAR).
Area codes for Fellers Heights: (250) and (778)<2>
Communities near Fellers Heights ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Fellers Heights.
- Dawson Creek
- Pouce Coupe
- Upper Cutbank
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Upper Cutbank
- Upper Cutbank lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<3> to the southeast of Fellers Heights.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Upper Cutbank
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Arras
- Arras lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<3> to the north of Fellers Heights.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Arras
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Progress
- Progress lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<3> to the northwest of Fellers Heights.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Progress
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Tomslake
- Tomslake lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<3> to the east of Fellers Heights.
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Tomslake came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Tomslake
- Iracard ‑ Historic
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Iracard
- Iracard was located 18 miles [29 km]<3> to the northeast of Fellers Heights.
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for Iracard. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<6>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Groundbirch
- Groundbirch lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<3> to the northwest of Fellers Heights.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Groundbirch
- Sunset Prairie
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Sunset Prairie
- Sunset Prairie lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<3> to the northwest of Fellers Heights.
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Sunset Prairie came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Sunset Prairie
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Fellers Heights ...
Looking for more information about Fellers Heights? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Fellers Heights, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Fellers Heights.
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Fellers Heights. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of British Columbia: https://www.gov.bc.ca/
|<1>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Fellers Heights - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<2>||Area code (778) is an overlay for area code (250).|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Fellers Heights) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Fellers Heights. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Fellers HeightsOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Fellers Heights. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 55.6000, Longitude: -120.5500 |
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||If we found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<6>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|