Welcome to Reymert ...
So far, we have found very little information about Reymert. The little that we've found leads us believe that the community is historic.<1>
We've added Reymert to our Gazetteer with the hope that we can develop more information. If you can help us with Reymert, please Contact Us.
Reymert would have been located within present day Pinal County<2>.
The location of Reymert has been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (ie- the GNIS).<3>
While the community is gone, the present day location for Reymert is 2,800 feet [853 m] above sea level.<4> In other words, the altitude of Reymert is about ½ mile above sea level.
Time Zone: The area where Reymert was located is in the Mountain Standard Time Zone (MST) and does not observe daylight saving time
Communities near Reymert ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Reymert.
- Florence [Pinal County]
- Superior [Pinal County]
- Pinal [Pinal County] - Historic
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Pinal
- Pinal [Pinal County] was located 5 miles [8 km]<5> to the northeast of Reymert
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for Pinal. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<7>
- Smelter Town [Pinal County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Smelter Town
- Smelter Town [Pinal County] lies 5 miles [8 km]<5> to the northwest of Reymert
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Smelter Town have been provided by the GNIS.<3> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Smelter Town
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Queen Valley [Pinal County]
- Gold Camp [Pinal County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Gold Camp
- Gold Camp [Pinal County] lies 7 miles [11.3 km]<5> to the northwest of Reymert
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Gold Camp have been provided by the GNIS.<3> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Gold Camp
- Silver King [Pinal County] - Historic
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Silver King
- Silver King [Pinal County] was located 9 miles [14.5 km]<5> to the northeast of Reymert
- Top-of-the-World [Gila County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Top-of-the-World
- Top-of-the-World [Gila County] lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<5> to the northeast of Reymert
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Top-of-the-World
- Gold Canyon [Pinal County]
- Cactus Forest [Pinal County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Cactus Forest
- Cactus Forest [Pinal County] lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<5> to the south of Reymert
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cactus Forest
To Help With Your Genealogy Research ...
We have a couple of sections for those tracing their genealogy.
We created a list of cemeteries that are in the area around Reymert. Our list includes the location of those cemeteries and we provide an overhead view. See our Cemetery List for Reymert.
Using the information from an 1895 Atlas, we've created a list of communities that were in the area of Reymert. Our list includes information such as whether the 1895 community had a post office or railroad service. See our List of 1890's Communities around Reymert.
We also have a detailed list of newspapers that have been published in the area around Reymert. See our Newspapers Page for Reymert.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Communities in Arizona
About Pinal County
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Pinal County: www.co.pinal.az.us/
The official website for State of Arizona: https://az.gov/
|<1>||We use the term 'Historic' broadly and it generally means that the community no longer exists. However, it can also mean that the community might still exist, but was significantly larger or had a more 'official' existence in the past than it does now. Unfortunately our sources of data have proven to be unreliable. If you can provide us with more specific information about Reymert, please let us know so that we can improve our accuracy.|
|<2>||If you're interested in how the shape of Arizona's counties, including Pinal, have changed over time, we recommend the Atlas of Historical County Boundaries.|
|<3>||The location has been supplied by the Geographic Names Information System - which is maintained by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). While these values should be definitive, we have found that accuracy can vary and you should double-check the location if accuracy is required.|
|<4>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Reymert - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<5>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Reymert) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Reymert. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 33.2298, Longitude: -111.2093 In this case, the coordinates for Reymert have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).
|<6>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<7>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|